SportsWrath

Well, we're doomed.

Sephiroth

Chicago Tribune picked the Eagles, and the Giants winning percentage is pretty good when the Trib goes against them.

So I am holding out hope.

I'm more concerned about Ahmad "Evel Knievel" Bradshaw getting the start.

Screw that, bet the barn and go for 60 points

Jack says it's only a 10% chance the G-men lose. I went ahead and booked it based on those odds. You guys are gonna hang 40+ points on our D. :LMAO: Bright side: both teams are pretty banged up right now and the pro refs are back. I'm thinking this game will be a barn burner.

Their defense is scary though, JGF. Demeco Ryans is playing like a man possessed. It's going to be a close game and will probably come down to who makes the least mistakes and the least costly mistakes. I think the Giants win for this reason. We should win the turnover battle....but obviously, Eli is capable of a 3 INT night sometimes, just as he is a 3 TD night....

Their defense is scary though, JGF. Demeco Ryans is playing like a man possessed. It's going to be a close game and will probably come down to who makes the least mistakes and the least costly mistakes. I think the Giants win for this reason. We should win the turnover battle....but obviously, Eli is capable of a 3 INT night sometimes, just as he is a 3 TD night....

Correction. That was Eli before 2012. Effective 2012 Eli is capable of throwing 3 INTs in the first half.. only to come back in the 2nd and bring the team back up. Understood? :rules:

Did not even watch the game...why watch a Giants Egals game anyway. If we win its through a come back win...if and usually when we lose its because of a freak play; call; bad Eli INT or worn down defense. I have much better things to do on a Sunday Night besides losing sleep over an expected loss to the Egals. Now that its out of our system lets go play the rest of the season. It was expected and not surprising to me.