SportsWrath

Bradshaw has bulging disc in neck

UK-Giantsfan

Yeah, it's definitely risky. I'm nervous going into the Eagles game with Andre to be honest, although he has stepped it up tremendously.

Eagles defense is pretty good, so we'll see what happens, but just go with Andre. No use going with Bradshaw and potentially killing his whole season.

Yeah, it's definitely risky. I'm nervous going into the Eagles game with Andre to be honest, although he has stepped it up tremendously.

Eagles defense is pretty good, so we'll see what happens, but just go with Andre. No use going with Bradshaw and potentially killing his whole season.

Funny... I made this point last week.

I think Andre is a great compoiment to Bradshaw. I like that he goes straight freakin north when he gets the ball - doesn't dance around, doesn't rely on outside scooting, and seems to have the vision to see a hole opening up. Bradshaw on the other hand has some great moves and will run off a long one now and then. I think these two compliment each other better than Bradshaw and Jacobs in the last couple of years.....on Jacobs liked to dance for a bit before running.

We have DaRel Scott, David wilson, and Andre Brown.........why for the love of Mike would we want Bradshaw to play at all until he is 100%.

healed?

To me Neck injuries are nothing to toy with.......somebody hide his helmet

You're right it's pretty dangerous. This is the reason you drafted a running back in the first round. More important than that, you have Brown emerging. I'd like to see the team and Bradshaw take their time on this one.

I think Andre is a great compoiment to Bradshaw. I like that he goes straight freakin north when he gets the ball - doesn't dance around, doesn't rely on outside scooting, and seems to have the vision to see a hole opening up. Bradshaw on the other hand has some great moves and will run off a long one now and then. I think these two compliment each other better than Bradshaw and Jacobs in the last couple of years.....on Jacobs liked to dance for a bit before running.

No Bleedin, it's one or the other! NO COMPROMISE.

No Bleedin, it's one or the other! NO COMPROMISE.

I rarely disagree with you tree (unless we're discussing evolution of course), but I think having two excellent RB's with different styles being rotated to stay fresh is better than relying on one RB with a predictable style. Of course, I am an arm chair QB and have yet to be offered a job in the NFL as offensive coordinator.......but I'd make a damn good one! :rolleyes:

I rarely disagree with you tree (unless we're discussing evolution of course), but I think having two excellent RB's with different styles being rotated to stay fresh is better than relying on one RB with a predictable style. Of course, I am an arm chair QB and have yet to be offered a job in the NFL as offensive coordinator.......but I'd make a damn good one! :rolleyes:

I was being sarcastic. I've pointed the same thing out multiple times.

Im very close to being 100% on board to give Brown the start. Its funny too, I was pissed the guy even made the team. I didnt want anything getting in the way of Wilson taking over tward the end of this year, or the begining of next season. Plus I thought (and still do) that Scott, though a long shot, could turn out to be a pretty good back.

Couldnt be more happy that I (so far) was wrong about Brown. Kid looks like the real deal. Just hope the O-line and Brown can put up good numbers against a good run stuffing defense in Philly.

Im very close to being 100% on board to give Brown the start. Its funny too, I was pissed the guy even made the team. I didnt want anything getting in the way of Wilson taking over tward the end of this year, or the begining of next season. Plus I thought (and still do) that Scott, though a long shot, could turn out to be a pretty good back.

Couldnt be more happy that I (so far) was wrong about Brown. Kid looks like the real deal. Just hope the O-line and Brown can put up good numbers against a good run stuffing defense in Philly.

First of all Jay, it's nice to see you again. :D

And I wasn't in love with Brown in preseason either, but he has been looking very good recently. Makes you think... guy had to recover from an Achilles injury (typical 2 year healing time) and also from a torn ACL (also close to a 2 year healing time). We may be fortunate enough to finally get a glimpse of the real Andre Brown.

Hey Sep. How have you been bro?

Yea, the kid is like a breath of fresh air. After how bad our run game was last year, just having a guy who isnt going to dance behind the line, and is going to move forward hole or not, I think is going to make this already insane passing team that much better. Im feeling like captan obvious right now, but if we can manage to run as well as we have the last couple weeks, this offense is going to be nearly unstopable.

I'm totally relaxed......we need to win this game with passing and defense..........they are the #3 D in the league...runnning on them would be foolhardy

Having said that I no reason inthe world to play a so-so RB with a neck disk issue........not with the extreme depth we have at the position