SportsWrath

~~POWER RANKINGS WEEK 3~~

jerseygiantfan

The Texans and Falcons are definitely two hot teams right now, but it's a long season.

Cards might be the surprise team of the year if they can avoid injuries and keep up the pace. I think ESPN is wrong to rank them ahead of the Giants because of Eli (who makes everyone on the team better) and our great depth. Still...the Cards deserve their moment of glory. I doubt it will last.

The Texans and Falcons are definitely two hot teams right now, but it's a long season.

Cards might be the surprise team of the year if they can avoid injuries and keep up the pace. I think ESPN is wrong to rank them ahead of the Giants because of Eli (who makes everyone on the team better) and our great depth. Still...the Cards deserve their moment of glory. I doubt it will last.

Since I couldn't make it for the NC game I'm planning on attending the game in Atl...

Cardinal D is the real deal. If they can get just a little O, trips to the desert are going to be very tough for visiting teams. After watching them destroy the eagles - and their lines completely dominated, on both sides of the ball - the upset of the Pats isn't as stunning as first thought.