SportsWrath

A personal plea to Mr. Kevin Gilbride

JMFP

Dear Kevin,

I'll admit, I harsh on you more than I should. You've got 2 Rings, and I'm just a Monday Morning Quarterback.

Now that is out of the way, I'd like to make a personal plea......

Please, take the offensive gameplan that has lost 7 of the last 8 games against Philly and throw it in the fucking toilet.

For whatever reason, you save two shit sandwiches for both Philly games. The Philly defense can execute your game plan better than our offense does, that's how predictable it has become to them. I have a hunch that running our backs parallel to the line of scrimmage is part of the problem.

In case your were wondering, Philly plays a Wide Nine formation that stretches the gap responsiblities of their linebackers. And it appears the Giants have a running back who is bigger, stronger, and healthier than Ahmad Bradshaw.

I know this is going to be very difficult, but please, try running Andre Brown through those gaps, instead of running Bradshaw to the sideline....I'd prefer if we stick with our 100% healthy, effective running back, as opposed to our 65% healthy, ineffective running back.

Thanks again for your time.

Yours Truly,

Joseph Morris

Presidential Candidate