SportsWrath

Eagles v. Cardinals

JMFP

I always enjoy the Giants v Eagles games, for some reason they are either a complete blowout or a really close last minute drive type of deal.

I wont forget the game back in 2006 I believe it was, walking into the Eagles house, after losing the first game in the Manning bowl.

Being down something like 17 points in the fourth quarter and despite Eli being sacked a 100 fucking times, Eli still brought us back to win the game in overtime.

Classic game.

It's always fun to see a rival get their ass kicked in. Dallas struggled again on offense. Washington lost again. It was a good weekend for the Giants. A win in Philly would be huge and pretty much erase the 1st week embarrassment against the Cowboys.

But over the course of the season, Washington's offense causes me some concern. They're putting 30 on the board without their #1 WR. They have a couple talented RBs.

Also cause for concern is Philly's defense. They played very well the first two weeks and despite having a bit of a letdown this week, could come right back next week against us.

Cowboys...I think our opener was sketchy at best. Remotivated and in a rhythm, I think we beat them the second time.

I always enjoy the Giants v Eagles games, for some reason they are either a complete blowout or a really close last minute drive type of deal.

I wont forget the game back in 2006 I believe it was, walking into the Eagles house, after losing the first game in the Manning bowl.

Being down something like 17 points in the fourth quarter and despite Eli being sacked a 100 fucking times, Eli still brought us back to win the game in overtime.

Classic game.

Yeah....I remember that game. I also remember the Eagles coming back in the 4th quarter and kicking our ass.

Giants / Eagles games remind me of a bar fight. One guy looks like he's got the other beat, and suddenly the guy on the floor comes up with a chair and crushes it over the other guy's head.

It will be a brawl next week.....always is. Winner of the game is 50:50 in my opinion.

This is some really shitty QB play right now......this is ALL on Vick....

Cards #25 creeps up to line of scrimmage. Vick either doesn't notice or doesn't care.

Ball is snapped....Vick locks on to Maclin, ignores blind side blitz and Avant, who lined up in the slot and was open on an outside slant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQPAxiv1SKU&feature=player_embedded