SportsWrath

Why is everyone so surprise?!

TrashTalker92

Bennett has been awesome. He's definitely the best athlete we've had there in a while. Considering what Eli got out of Boss and Ballard he could be in for a huge season.

Agree. I remember seeing Bennett making his only TD catch against the Panthers. The DB didn't even have a chance. As the season go. Eli will find his sweet spot with Bennett which is a high and smooth pass.

What I'm worry about are the O-line. Yes they protected great and have space for the RB to work with. But it's against the Panthers... Name me one Pro bowlers from that defense??

Agree. I remember seeing Bennett making his only TD catch against the Panthers. The DB didn't even have a chance. As the season go. Eli will find his sweet spot with Bennett which is a high and smooth pass.

What I'm worry about are the O-line. Yes they protected great and have space for the RB to work with. But it's against the Panthers... Name me one Pro bowlers from that defense??

Beason.

Jon Beason. Awesome player. Doesn't put much pressure on QB and play more like a safety. At least that's what I have read. Didn't even notice the guy on Thursday.

My point is. There's still a lot of work to do and I'm just worry about the freaking iggles, we also seem to loose after a easy win the week before.

Bennett has been awesome. He's definitely the best athlete we've had there in a while. Considering what Eli got out of Boss and Ballard he could be in for a huge season.

Correction - bennett has been made awesome! Dude is a talent yes - but his worth ethic is a lot to be desired for. One of the INTs against the Bucs was because Bennett stopped on his route. Pure talent wise our best TE was Shockey in recent times (lets leave the great Bavaro out of this). Shockey was made great even by Kerry man! Too bad he couldnt keep himself healthy or his head out of his ass. We dont have special TEs. All the TEs we have are made to look good by Eli. No special stuff there