SportsWrath

Why is everyone so surprise?!

TrashTalker92

The Panthers has one of the worlds worst pass defense. Why are evegrone here think we are so great? We lost to the cowgirls and needed Eli to sprinkle magic to beat the Bucs. Panthers a shitty team and a game we were suppose to win! I know every game in the nfl is not a given. But still, we still have things to fix and need people to step up.

Disagree???

It was a short-handed road win on a short week against a talented, mobile QB, and it was a blowout to boot. I'll take it. I agree that we didn't go out there and beat the '85 Bears, but the game was pretty impressive.

And I agree, an impressive victory against the Eagles next week will be far more important.

The Panthers has one of the worlds worst pass defense. Why are evegrone here think we are so great? We lost to the cowgirls and needed Eli to sprinkle magic to beat the Bucs. Panthers a shitty team and a game we were suppose to win! I know every game in the nfl is not a given. But still, we still have things to fix and need people to step up.

Disagree???

I think I can answer your question

Every year it takes a while for the Giants to assimilate new talent, shuffle the Lines, find the right 22

Last year we did not even have Blackburn until game 7.....up til then our D was horrific.....not saying he was the whole answer but he was a big reason

Some teams like GB and PATs go year to year intact, SFO is intact, Philly somewhat intact........we bring a lot of new talent to the party.

Usually we roll by week 6-8 but I sense wih Eli's continuing maturity we are about to hit 6th gear just about the right time in San Fran.

We may roll this whole schedule and I dont know if thats a good thing because complacency may set in (see 2011 Packers).

A few losses along the way to the Dance will make us hungrier and more humble

I said at the beginning of the year this was the Giants most talented roster ever.........then the Boys brought me down to Earth.

Now I see it still as the best roster ever but with a twist.........the talent is maturing in front of our eyes

If I could add one player to this roster it would be Kevin Boss.......anyone know when his Oakland contract is up? Opps....Scratch that, he just signed a 3 yr 9 million dollar contract with KC after a miserasble year in Oakland.

I would also bring Perrilloux back to replace the totaly ineffective Carr.

Next Sunday's game against the Eagles will show us where we are at.

Will it?.........How do you know if they are a good team? They have not played very well to date, squeeking out 1 pt wins in the last second.

I'd say we'll know better after the SFO game......SF is a true thoroughbread.......Philly was an 8-8 team last year, well deserved.

Why? Kevin was a big weapon for us..........amazing that Reese did not retrieve him when he had the chance

Giants are like Hotel Claifornia........you can check in but never dare to check out.....you wont be coming home again

I'm amazed Bellicheat did not sign him to his evergrowing stable of oversized tall TE's

Boss is no longer with Oakland, he was released and is now with KC.

The reason Boss is going to be a journey man is he cant stay healthy, I wouldn't be surprised to see him retire in a few years under doctors orders.

come on admit it .........you would love to have Kevin back.........Ballard too

the past few years have proven eli is more important to the tight end position than the tight end is.

boss gone? ballard steps in. ballard gone? martellus is putting up numbers.

boss is a concussion away from retirement anyway.

as we speak he's undergoing 'further evaluation' for his latest head injury.

the past few years have proven eli is more important to the tight end position than the tight end is.

boss gone? ballard steps in. ballard gone? martellus is putting up numbers.

boss is a concussion away from retirement anyway.

as we speak he's undergoing 'further evaluation' for his latest head injury.

Eli is the offense just like Brady is in New England. Next man up is successful because Eli is still under center. Guy is a baller. I was reading a top QB opinion and I still can't understand how he is not considered top 3. How many SBs does this guy need to win?

come on admit it .........you would love to have Kevin back.........Ballard too

Honestly with the emergence of Bennett, no.

As long as Eli is the QB, we could have Perry the Fridge line up at TE and Eli would still make him look good.

Boss and Ballard we alright TEs, Eli just made them look like they were anything special. Boss since leaving hasnt done anything near what he did in NY and I highly doubt Ballard is even going to see a pass from Tom Brady unless Gronk and Hernedez go down.

Both of them made catches while they were here but Bennett has already shown to be a better TE then both of them combined, thanks in large part to Eli.

Since leaving the Giants have either of them done anything comparable then what they had with Eli?

Obviously Ballard is going to ride IR/PS until the Pats decide to bench one of their pro-bowl TEs for him.

Boss has been a non factor without Eli.

Typical good TEs can continue to play well when they change teams and without their HoF QB throwing to them.

Why? Kevin was a big weapon for us..........amazing that Reese did not retrieve him when he had the chance

Giants are like Hotel Claifornia........you can check in but never dare to check out.....you wont be coming home again

I'm amazed Bellicheat did not sign him to his evergrowing stable of oversized tall TE's

Well...he has Hernandez, Gronkowski, Ballard, and Kellen Winslow and those 4 are just the ones I know.....I don't think he's going to need anymore TEs next year, at least I hope not, because he's got two teams full of TEs....

Well...he has Hernandez, Gronkowski, Ballard, and Kellen Winslow and those 4 are just the ones I know.....I don't think he's going to need anymore TEs next year, at least I hope not, because he's got two teams full of TEs....

and visanthe shiancoe, but he just went on that ir where you can return.

and visanthe shiancoe, but he just went on that ir where you can return.

holy shit. I wonder if teams in the NFL ever get pissed at other teams for hoarding players at a position you don't even need. Probably not because most of those guys are pretty washed up, but still....why 5 potential starters at TE? Because 2 of them are on IR?

Why is anyone worrying about the TE position? Right now our starting TE is playing like one of the top players at his position in all of football.

Same thing for back-up QB... the Maytag repairman gets more work... really, who cares?

Bennett has been awesome. He's definitely the best athlete we've had there in a while. Considering what Eli got out of Boss and Ballard he could be in for a huge season.