SportsWrath

David Diehl partially torn MCL

osi724dasack

No timetable but my guess is it's a 4-8 week injury. I wouldn't IR him yet since he could heal fast and it not worth the new rule IMO and you don't want him on season ending iR because he's our only decent backup OL sadly. The starting unit improved though with Diehl out. But Diehls value now is as an extremely versatile backup.

No timetable but my guess is it's a 4-8 week injury. I wouldn't IR him yet since he could heal fast and it not worth the new rule IMO and you don't want him on season ending iR because he's our only decent backup OL sadly. The starting unit improved though with Diehl out. But Diehls value now is as an extremely versatile backup.

I'm thinking he's done for the year.....offensive lineman with a banged up knee.

no update on bradshaw's MRI from this morning. normally i'd take that as a bad sign but with a game coming up thursday i guess i wouldn't be quick to give my hand away either

I think he's just about done anyway. 5 years for an RB is a career.

Something seemed to start working, for sure. Don't know if it was Diehl or Bradshaw.

Bradshaw ran for like 74 yards the first game basically on his own, so I tend to think it's not his fault. Andre Brown came in around the same time Diehl went out and there were holes and no one hitting him in the backfield as soon as he got the ball. Something started working, you're right.

I think we'll be ok with Wilson and Brown providing there are holes to run through. Brown has been in the league for 4 years but he's essentially a rookie in terms of the wear and tear on his body. Regardless, I hope Bradshaws injury isn't too serious. You can't mess around with neck injuries.