SportsWrath

Redskins...injury bug

gmenroc

they are stilll a good team.......that's what you get for spelling out Neanderthal in scrabble

hahaha. "They got me on the bottom of the pyramid, Brian....it's embarrassing...."

You can tell Orakpo is trying hard not to crack up.

I really like the Rodgers-BJ Raji commercial, too. Watch Raji's face the next time when he's dancing. Priceless.

Ya gotta feel for them. I'd love to see them overtake the Cowboys and Eagles but they are, like said, a one step forward two step back style team.

You never know, Bob the Third is showing why he warranted the number two pick in the draft, I'm sure he is going to have a rookie game here and there (hopefully against us) but Cam carried Carolina his first year, maybe Bobert does the same with the 'Skins.

Shanny will find a way to cover the holes though, he has an uncanny ability to make late round no bodies or walk ons into pro-bowl players.

Don't get me wrong...Skins are still not a walkover team and I'm in no way saying that they can't win against us or any other team in the league as a result of these injuries. But that said, these two injuries, occurring at the same time, and knocking two starters out for the year...just a lot to adjust to all at once.

Offensively, the Skins are still dangerous, but defensively, this has to sting a good bit. Yes, Shanny has the ability to plug holes, but again, if it was one guy to one group and another guy in another group...that'd be one thing...but this is 2 guys who were anchors in their defensive front 7...that is tough to deal with all in one fell swoop. They'll adjust...but hopefully there will be 2 or 3 rough games here for them where they struggle to get there. Even if you minimize it to 2 games they lose because their defense suffered from these injuries...those 2 games could prove awfully costly at the end of the year.

hahaha. "They got me on the bottom of the pyramid, Brian....it's embarrassing...."

You can tell Orakpo is trying hard not to crack up.

I really like the Rodgers-BJ Raji commercial, too. Watch Raji's face the next time when he's dancing. Priceless.

Raji makes that commercial. Being the straight man is an art.