SportsWrath

Easy E

BlueInCanada

Eli-Manning-NFL-Giants.jpg

Started shaky, but ended the day with a win, another fourth quarter come back and over 500 yards passing.

He might not be as good as Ryan Perrilloux and one member wanted him benched but at the end of the day he came through.

As long as Eli lines up at center we are still all in this season, he makes the offense better and is the only reason the Giants will have any chance at post-season success. It's interesting thinking how much he has improved, multiple interception games used to be Eli's forte, but now even after throwing three interceptions he still bounces back to play at an elite level.

It's so nice knowing that no matter what atleast one player on the team is going to do all he can to win the game.

He might not be as good as Ryan Perrilloux and one member wanted him benched but at the end of the day he came through.

I really don't think it's fair to compare anyone to Ryan Perrilloux...not even Johnny Unitas is in Perrilloux's league.

But Eli is pretty good.

I watched the game at a sportsbar with friends... let's just say knowing so much about football and so much about the Giants and Eli in particular I had a blast... thanks to this board, I felt the game was never out of hand and I always felt we got this... even when Eli threw 3 INTs... I just shrugged my shoulders and told everyone.. eh.. watch.

Pleasantly surprised with Andre Brown... man he played hungry.