SportsWrath

~~POWER RANKINGS WEEK 1~~

jerseygiantfan

Next time just post a recap for each. Don't always feel like clicking on links. Thanks.

Someone post the ranking.

Maybe if you didn't smoke so much pot, you wouldn't be so lazy. I am sorry that using your pointer finger to click the mouse is so exhausting for you. And BTW you are not the boss of me. :F-U:

These guys are being incredibly generous..........I don't think we can beat Cleveland if we show up like we did for game #1

I'm starting to question the heart of this team, and as always Coughlin's quirky ways and mangement style come to mind

DO you think a Jim Harbaugh team or Greg Schiano team would open so flat?

These guys are being incredibly generous..........I don't think we can beat Cleveland if we show up like we did for game #1

I'm starting to question the heart of this team, and as always Coughlin's quirky ways and mangement style come to mind

DO you think a Jim Harbaugh team or Greg Schiano team would open so flat?

The first 5 weeks should just be thrown out when thinking full year. I guarantee you a shit team will do very well, Bills last year, and then fall off a cliff. Some teams just need more time.

Schiano?!?! His Rutgers teams shit the bed MANY, MANY times in big spots! They were the perfect "tease" team - encouraging games that would have you believing, then crushing defeats when it mattered most.

Schiano?!?! His Rutgers teams shit the bed MANY, MANY times in big spots! They were the perfect "tease" team - encouraging games that would have you believing, then crushing defeats when it mattered most.

That's because the Schiano's strength was recruiting, not on game day. Which is why I was totally mystified why Tampa would hire the guy.

His greatest talent is exactly what is of least importance at this level of coaching.