SportsWrath

Color me SHOCKED

Outlaw

I have been coming to read these forums for a long time and though I don't post much, you could always expect a Dallas Ra-Ra Trip from those two. Seriously. I would have thunk that we would have been inundated by BadEgg and his boy toy ItalianHotdog. Did he/they get hurt? Still alive? Move? What? Since the SuperBowl win last year, nada. Weird.

Not that I'm complaining mind you. Just find it oddly strange without their banter around here. Tis TOO Quiet!

Well, there's still tonight.

Plus, it really doesn't mean a whole helluva lot compared to all the shit they spewed last year, and we still won the Super Bowl...

At this point we are playing with house money.

I get that, it's just strange.

Howdy! I'm the FNG Blindgreed1, but you can just call me BG. :freaked: G-men looked like chumps last night.

Sorry, but you have nothing on those two.

As for the game, I called the loss last night before the game started, but I also said, tis a long season and the Giants play better with each game. Slow and easy wins the race.

Sorry, but you have nothing on those two.

As for the game, I called the loss last night before the game started, but I also said, tis a long season and the Giants play better with each game. Slow and easy wins the race.

I don't think you know me well enough to make such an assumption. I'm not a total Iggs homer, but I'm not afraid to sling it. Your team has some SERIOUS issues this year.

I don't think you know me well enough to make such an assumption. I'm not a total Iggs homer, but I'm not afraid to sling it. Your team has some SERIOUS issues this year.

Honestly BG you are nothing like Eggy and The Hotdog.

Take it as a complement.

You are a rival fan, they were just here to get attention from people.

I have been coming to read these forums for a long time and though I don't post much, you could always expect a Dallas Ra-Ra Trip from those two. Seriously. I would have thunk that we would have been inundated by BadEgg and his boy toy ItalianHotdog. Did he/they get hurt? Still alive? Move? What? Since the SuperBowl win last year, nada. Weird.

Not that I'm complaining mind you. Just find it oddly strange without their banter around here. Tis TOO Quiet!

I think they are making a strategic move not to show just yet...because many of us who care if they are here or not have echoed your sentiments. Got wise to them a long time ago...they like to appear contrary...they know they fagged out last year and disappeared...so to show up now...even to gloat (and then act/claim) like they are not would be to obvious even for them.

Howdy! I'm the FNG Blindgreed1, but you can just call me BG. :freaked: G-men looked like chumps last night.

Yeah man you should read some of their old posts if you can stand it....you have nothing on them. You are like the lecherous profanity spewing uncle at Thanksgiving who hates everyone...but everyone loves him... :) Well maybe not that far but you get the meaning of the alliteration. Those two guys are above and beyond rival team fans...they were pure wastes of time in my opinion. I have them on permanent ignore.

Yeah man you should read some of their old posts if you can stand it....you have nothing on them. You are like the lecherous profanity spewing uncle at Thanksgiving who hates everyone...but everyone loves him... :) Well maybe not that far but you get the meaning of the alliteration. Those two guys are above and beyond rival team fans...they were pure wastes of time in my opinion. I have them on permanent ignore.

Damn... I love to bash guys like that!