SportsWrath

Crazy player predictions for tonight.

BlueInCanada

Wilson has his first TD of the year on a 30+ yard run.

JJP/Tuck/Osi/Kiwi finish with an combined five sacks or more.

Tynes boots one from 50+ yards out and proceeds to eat some haggis on the sidelines.

Coughlin yells at three or more of these scrub refs and possibly knocks one out.

Our average starting field position is past our own 30 yd line.

We're actually able to establish a running game that totals over 150 yards amongst Bradshaw and Wilson.

Both Nicks AND Cruz reach 100 yards receiving.

Eli puts a football in the earhole of a replacement ref who misses a late hit call forcing an alternate replacement ref...a replacement for the replacement if you will...into the game.

+/- 23 sacks this year? I think JPP could actually go over.

Kiwi will go you 7 better:

Mathias Kiwanuka: Jason Pierre-Paul can get 30 sacks

• By Brian McIntyre
  • Around the League writer
  • Published: Sept. 5, 2012 at 07:52 a.m.

New York Giants defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul had a breakout performance in 2011, finishing his second season in the National Football League with 16.5 sacks, which ranked fourth in the league.

Pierre-Paul feels he's just scratching the surface of what he's capable of, writes Jorge Castillo of The Star-Ledger.

"I am about 50 (percent)," Pierre-Paul said. "I am still learning. That is the good thing about it. I want to come out here and learn and keep on improving."

Selected with the No. 15 overall pick of the 2010 NFL Draft, Pierre-Paul was a "raw" prospect after not playing football full-time until his senior year of high school and spending just one season at South Florida after two seasons at the junior college level. Pierre-Paul's athleticism was undeniable, but with just 6.5 sacks in his one season at the major college level, it was difficult to forecast how he would produce at the NFL level.

Pierre-Paul had 4.5 sacks while coming off the bench and playing about 40 percent of the Giants' defensive snaps as a rookie before earning a starting role and playing in over 85 percent of the snaps last season. With an actual NFL offseason to develop his pass-rush skills, is obliterating the NFL sacks record (22.5) a possibility for Pierre-Paul? His teammates think so.

"A 30-sack guy?" Giants linebacker/defensive end Mathias Kiwanuka asked. "He could be. Absolutely. He definitely has the potential to be one of the best ever."

Wednesday will be Manning’s 120th consecutive start. There have been 22 different starting quarterbacks in the NFC East since Manning began the streak in November 2004.

Amazing little blurb I found on nfl.com

Giants line sucks more asshole than ATM Girlz 5.

At least they get off the line so to speak...our O line was getting trained like Jailhouse faggots...and Wilson fumbling that ball like that on their 30 as we are driving to some kind of score just fucking inexcusable...but they should have brought him back in because it was not like Bradshaw was lights out either...early on.

Your prognostication skills are lacking ;)

Wilson has his first TD of the year on a 30+ yard run.

2 carries for 4 yards and a fumble/turnover

JJP/Tuck/Osi/Kiwi finish with an combined five sacks or more.

2 sacks in the game for the Giants - linval joseph and rocky bernard (didn't see that one coming)

Tynes boots one from 50+ yards out and proceeds to eat some haggis on the sidelines.

1 FG - 22 yarder

Coughlin yells at three or more of these scrub refs and possibly knocks one out.

I thought TC was amazingly calm after some bullshit calls. The holding non-calls were ridiculous. JPP was being held on nearly every single play and the Cruz holding (but not called) wiping out a TD was atrocious.

Anyway....just thought I'd bust your ass. I expected bigger things from Wilson as well and figured our sack pack would have gotten to Romo a whole lot more.