SportsWrath

Before we begin our title defense...

Dragon

One of my good friends (a former soldier of mine) is a rabid Cowboys' fan. He's coming over tonight to watch the Giants game at my house, in the Giants Man Cave. LOL. He said it's going to be tough for him to watch it in here. It's going to be even tougher when the Cowboys get smacked down by the Champs!

That last Nicks' catch on Woodson is the reason I don't care who the Cowboys brought in at QB. You can have great coverage on Nicks and he's still going to beat you.

Damn, Dragon, you got me fired up for tonight!

I was watching the 2011 NEw York Giants Yearbook last night and the same thing struck me about Cruz; for all his elusiveness and freak ability he's excellent at placing his body between the ball and the defender at the point of the catch, just like Nicks. Nicks is also more elusive than ge gets credit for, making defenders look silly at times.

Yeah, you almost have to practically ignore the 3rd receiver and TE, because so much focus has to be on those other two guys. You put them one on one, it's going to be a mismatch in the Giants' favor every time, I don't care who you are. Because not only does the corner have to play the receiver, he also has to play Eli. And Eli and his receivers are simpatico. They are going to read you, and they are going to adjust, and they are going to do it on time, together.

A guy I'm excited about watching is Bennett tonight. You know he's going to be fired up for this game, and he really could have a big game with Cruz and Nicks pulling attention away.