SportsWrath

DJ Ware lands on the Buccaneers Team

BleedinBlue

Veteran running back Steve Slaton laughed off rumors of his impending departure from Miami as just that on Friday, when he made it onto the 53-man roster in Miami.

A day later, Slaton was saying farewell to South Florida. That's because Miami jumped on the opportunity to add a running back with two superbowl rings, DJ Ware.

I suspect there will be a lot of roster juggling in the next couple of days. Wouldn't be surprised is Petrus got picked up somewhere and it wouldn't surprise me if the Giants picked up another O-lineman and dump Cordle before the dust settles.

Veteran running back Steve Slaton laughed off rumors of his impending departure from Miami as just that on Friday, when he made it onto the 53-man roster in Miami.

A day later, Slaton was saying farewell to South Florida. That's because Miami jumped on the opportunity to add a running back with two superbowl rings, DJ Ware.

I suspect there will be a lot of roster juggling in the next couple of days. Wouldn't be surprised is Petrus got picked up somewhere and it wouldn't surprise me if the Giants picked up another O-lineman and dump Cordle before the dust settles.

he signed with the bucs, as your title states. but you've got a paragraph there about him replacing slaton on the dolphins.