SportsWrath

This link is priceless

JackStroud

Best comment ever, for Jets.

-Last year, right before kickoff of every game, the sound system inside MetLife Stadium BLASTED "Down With The Sickness" by Disturbed. So fucking fitting.

-We have the worst fans in the NFL. The stadium is about 65% full at kickoff of every game.

-The parking lot is filled with bros named Paulie or Enzo who, wearing their Vinny Testaverde jerseys, are on their Nextels, chirping messages to their foreman for gambling and/or fantasy football advice.

-Every time I walk through the lot to get to my seat on time, half these morons are still playing cornhole or beer pong even though kickoff if 15 minutes away. Having more of their drunk dad's skirt steak and trying to catch a blowjob in a porta-potty from some Long Island whore in a pink Mark Sanchez jersey clearly takes precedent....Can't say I blame them.

Best comment ever, for Jets.

Hahhahaha, I spent about an hour reading that shit on the Jets, I was in stitches. The fans are far more knowledgeable than I would originally think of Jets fans. Accurately describing the differences between the organization that leads the Giants to be successful and the Jets to be media darlings but dreadful on the football field. I also liked one guy's comment about how the entire league is trending toward explosive passing offenses (which has been the trend since probably the early 2000s) while the Jets are getting back to ground and pound and the Wildcat the NFL defenses figured out like 6 years ago, lmao....then he's like, but hey, at least WE have a personal protector for our punter.

Hahhahaha, I spent about an hour reading that shit on the Jets, I was in stitches. The fans are far more knowledgeable than I would originally think of Jets fans. Accurately describing the differences between the organization that leads the Giants to be successful and the Jets to be media darlings but dreadful on the football field. I also liked one guy's comment about how the entire league is trending toward explosive passing offenses (which has been the trend since probably the early 2000s) while the Jets are getting back to ground and pound and the Wildcat the NFL defenses figured out like 6 years ago, lmao....then he's like, but hey, at least WE have a personal protector for our punter.

:laugh:

The wildcat joke is funny. It worked for all of 4 games anyway. Is there a Giants Worst Team?

I went to the Mike and Mike Jets breakfast last season..........90% of the Jets fans there were retired Cops and Firemen from Long Island

It was 7AM on a Monday morning. Woody Johnson showed up in a Airforce One type helicopter- huge

That's facinating Jack... Please go on. *puts his chin on his fists and leans forward excitedly*

Again, for the slow people, there isn't a Giants one. We don't have an inept franchise/intolerable fanbase. You could write one, though.

Who the fuck you calling slow?

Why would I go by what you say?

Nope, not yet anyway....there's a Patriots one though

The Patriots are not inept and you said they have one.

So far, you are the intolerable Giant fan.

Who the fuck you calling slow?

Why would I go by what you say?

The Patriots are not inept and you said they have one.

So far, you are the intolerable Giant fan.

Because I Googled it looking for it you fucking moron.

And I was purposely doing that, that's why I said you could "write one". Keep up, you fucking idiot and don't get all fucking butt hurt.

Oh, and read the article. The Patriots were inept for about a century before, what 2001? Ye of little knowledge and even less understanding.

Because I Googled it looking for it you fucking moron.

And I was purposely doing that, that's why I said you could "write one". Keep up, you fucking idiot and don't get all fucking butt hurt.

Oh, and read the article. The Patriots were inept for about a century before, what 2001? Ye of little knowledge and even less understanding.

There you go being an intolerable Giant fan again. ;)

Relax dude, no need to get personal.

I must have missed that part.

https://www.google.c...iw=1366&bih=667

there ya go, posted THREE HOURS AGO.

Hooray!!! :clap:

This is something I've often thought myself:

"The Giants offense only works fluently during the two-minute warning. Why? Because that's the only time of the game Eli calls his own plays.

Fuck you Gilbride. You look like a failed, alcoholic Canadian shoe salesman."

There you go being an intolerable Giant fan again. ;)

Relax dude, no need to get personal.

I must have missed that part.

Hooray!!! :clap:

Storm is just busting hump man...he is mostly not like that....mostly....sound like the little kid from Aliens I do.... ok back to our regularly scheduled programming...

I was TRYING to be an intolerable Giants fan ;)

Would replacing my "o's" with "aw's" in my posts (hopper, hawpah....Darren Shawpah) have made it too obvious?

No harm meant, plus, I curse a lot and talk shit to non-Giants fans....I'm a fandom xenophobe, but I'm working on it....

Would replacing my "o's" with "aw's" in my posts (hopper, hawpah....Darren Shawpah) have made it too obvious?

No harm meant, plus, I curse a lot and talk shit to non-Giants fans....I'm a fandom xenophobe, but I'm working on it....

You're an animal .....

:cheers:

We cool.

Kool man ... yourself? On vacation from the Boogie Down...heading back on Monday though... catch ya later Bro....

Chillin.

Had to get away from Da Bx for a while huh?

Will give you guys a good laugh

I'd love to see another of these for the Cowboys

http://deadspin.com/...adelphia-eagles

Was not so long ago a lot of us (me included) wanted to do the same thing to Coughlin

This one is is worth a chuckle or two as well: http://deadspin.com/rob-ryan/

Jack... Jew got some espaineen to do, esse. WTF was THAT last night???