SportsWrath

The Final 53 man roster - according to Inside Football

BleedinBlue

You'd cut Boothe?

He was the only guy in the playoffs to handle Vince Wilfork. Dude can block.

maybe i was thinking beaty? The dude whose been hurt for the last 3 years with back problems?

Are we in possesion of all our final cuts or do do you see a WR coming from GB or a DE from Philadelphia? I think we might see some foriegn troops arriving to start the season

Maybe im wrong, but I dont think there is a need at either of those positions.

:stfu:

I don't know, he's got some talent, but you're right that he hasn't played well this summer.

Your absolutely right. I dont wanna give up on him yet though, also the guy hasnt been hurt forever like some others....

That is correct. He hurt his back lifting before camp started. I hope to hell this guy isn't a bust. Giants invested a #2 and three years of development in him. We need him to be a legit LT.

Are we in possesion of all our final cuts or do do you see a WR coming from GB or a DE from Philadelphia? I think we might see some foriegn troops arriving to start the season

If you said DB or OT or even DT or LB, this would have made some sense. But I think it's WAY more likely that teams are watching for US to discard a WR or DE that they can pick up.

That is correct. He hurt his back lifting before camp started. I hope to hell this guy isn't a bust. Giants invested a #2 and three years of development in him. We need him to be a legit LT.

Completely agree. Smaller school football talent....He's shown flashes but that retina injury was devastating, I heard that injury is awful