SportsWrath

Jerry Jones has brought the "Wrath of God" down on him

JackStroud

He's one of my favorite posters here...

I never said I didnt like the guy. I just find it ridiculous that after some absurd stuff he gets his own forum? Wtf is tht bout. nd some threads he makes just isnt good football talk. You know Ive been on the Chase Blackburn fan club, Fuck as far as Im concerned on this forum I started it. I was saying Chase was a good football player before Jack was even posting non Giants related material in the forum.

I never said I didnt like the guy. I just find it ridiculous that after some absurd stuff he gets his own forum? Wtf is tht bout. nd some threads he makes just isnt good football talk. You know Ive been on the Chase Blackburn fan club, Fuck as far as Im concerned on this forum I started it. I was saying Chase was a good football player before Jack was even posting non Giants related material in the forum.

Thats impossible. I happen to know the moment this forum was created there were 15 threads from Jak in the Giants section not Giants related.

Nas tell him how long I've been harping on Blackburn starting..........it goes back 6 years.

I was no fan of Pierce's light hitting tackles

Im tellin ya Jack, before you were here I was catchin shit cuz I was callin for the "Dirty White Boy" to start.

Im tellin ya Jack, before you were here I was catchin shit cuz I was callin for the "Dirty White Boy" to start.

and I think that's commendable.

I was inspired by Blackburn's play as a rookie, then he had that devastating neck injury........finally he is healthy and getting his shot at the golden ring

That being said.. Jack is a distinguished member of this board and should afforded the respect he deserves...

besides he's old... like reeeeeeeallllyyyy old :)

Love you, Jack :P

Funny, I thought he was like 14, because I would have sworn that he was about 9 back on the Giants Board.