SportsWrath

Tyler Fucking Sash.....

Chuck Wagon

He got a 4 game suspension for testing positive for PEDs according to the local news out here.

C. Wagon

Alright I get it know the whole "dropped a dirty UT.....PED" had me scratching my head.

I thought you were saying me caught something from one of the local NY women.

Fucking guy is a moron is this is true, he was a special teams player who could of been around for a long while.

This further complicates the DB 3rd down packages, because with TT hurt and presumably gone for the year again, Rolle will go back to being the nickel corner and Sash was supposed to move into the safety spot. Once again, we're quickly getting deeper down the depth charts, playing "next man up". Wonder if we'll look to bring in some help back there?

This is Sash's statement....if true....this is bullshit.

"I took a prescription drug (Adderall) legally under a doctor's care for an anxiety condition during the off season in March of this year. The purpose was to help me with public speaking appearances. I had no idea that this prescription drug was banned by NFL policy. Although I take full responsibility for this situation, I also want to state that I have never cheated or taken performance-enhancing drugs, and I frown on those who do. I am highly disappointed by the league's decision in this matter, but I will continue to do my best on and off the field. From this point on, I will be more conscientious about every single thing I put in my body. Once again, I want to reiterate that I have never been and will never be associated in any way with performance-enhancing drugs. The timing of this positive test was March 2012, a time during which there is no physical performance required of me. I hope this explanation reinforces my innocence and shows that my intentions were pure."

Adderall.....is a PED...or is it banned as a masking agent.

C. Wagon

Cant give anyone the benefit of the doubt can ya C.?

That should have been a question after PED? Is Aderall a PED?...if not then they must think it is a masking agent.

I totally by the aniexty thing before speaking...

Hey, I've watched him ball since he was in High School....I like the kid.

C> Wagon.

This is what i could find:

Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) – is one of the most common neurobehavioral disorders of childhood and can persist through adolescence and into adulthood. ADHD is generally diagnosed in childhood, but sometimes not until college or later. The most common medications used to treat ADHD are methylphenidate (Ritalin) and amphetamine (Adderall), which are banned under the NCAA class of stimulants. In order for a medical exception to be granted for the use of these stimulant medications, the student-athlete must show that he or she has undergone standard assessment to identify ADHD. Frequently a student-athlete may find that the demands of college present difficult learning challenges. They may realize that some of their teammates are benefitting from the use of these medications, and figure they should ask their team physician or family doctor to prescribe the same for them. If they do not undergo a standard assessment to diagnose ADHD, they have not met the requirements for an NCAA medical exception. Most colleges provide these types of assessment through their student support services or counseling and testing centers. The student-athlete should either provide documentation of an earlier assessment, or undergo an assessment prior to using stimulant medication for ADHD. If the diagnosis is ADHD, the student-athlete may then pursue treatment with the team physician or family physician for a prescription for stimulant medication, and provide all documentation to the appropriate athletics administrator to keep in the file in the event the student-athlete is selected for drug testing and tests positive. At that point, the athletics administrator will be instructed to provide the documentation for review by the medical panel, and if all is in order, the student-athlete's medical exception is granted.

NCAA has banned it, but doesnt say if its a masking agent.

http://www.middlebury.edu/athletics/sportsmed/ncaar/ncaade

adderall is definitely a performance enhancer. run on the treadmill without it today then watch your distance double on it tomorrow.

he probably also memorized the playbook in 3 and a half minutes on it

adderall is definitely a performance enhancer. run on the treadmill without it today then watch your distance double on it tomorrow.

he probably also memorized the playbook in 3 and a half minutes on it

If you wanna chance having a heart attack on the treadmill, then yeah go for it.

that's not going to happen unless you already have a heart condition, but the point is that it boosts your stamina

I know a semi pro boxer who took the stuff when we went to school. He said he wouldnt use it to train. Just some fyi because its not for any kkind of working out, training, etc... If it was I would know, Im a Trainer.

Amphetamines clear your system pretty fast, so he must have been tested within a few days of this "speaking engagement". I call bullshit. He was doing meth (the official passtime of Iowa, right? :P).

Unfortunately that's no shit Tree...but its a bitch to keep weight on with it.

If it clears the system that quckly...and he got busted in March......why would he be taking it after the season?

Kid does a lot of charity work in Iowa....and has to speak to lots of local Rotaries and Chambers etc.....it might be true.

C. Wagon ..

Opens the door for Deon Grant to return. I didn't think Grant would be back, but with T2 and now Sash, I have to believe that signing Grant for 4 games or half a season is probably a good move.

Honestly I don't want Grant back. Watch some of last season's games... dude is out of position, slow, and doesn't tackle well anymore.

Honestly I don't want Grant back. Watch some of last season's games... dude is out of position, slow, and doesn't tackle well anymore.

Given the choice of Grant or Sash, I'll gladly take Sash too. I like what I'm hearing out of Will Hill too and maybe this opens the door for him a bit more than it was before. But at the end of the day, we will need a body to fill the hole left by Sash making the poor choice he made and for 4 games, I don't know that Grant would be too bad an option.