SportsWrath

My day at Giants camp

osi724dasack

First of all the T2 news sucks!! But well be fine as long as 23,26,21 stay on the field.

Anyways I met Justin Tuck, JPP, Marvin Austin and Cruz threw his cleat right at the stripper pole teasing chick.

Austin is ok, same with JPP, but Tuck is awesome! So damn friendly, he was signing for everyone!! Btw Tuck is in insane shape! Insane!! He's slim but jacked and all muscle! He's also taller then JPP and in much better shape, JPP just looks and acts like a badass, he got really heavy, he has atleast 20 pounds on Tuck.

Webster wasn't around to talk but he's a guy who is also in amazing shape, Phillips too. Didn't really see my boy Osi much and Rolle is kinda douchey but cool.

Chris Snee is a douche.

But it was an amazing time, it's also FREE! Great time man, everyone should go if you can!!

Oh btw

Chris Canty was walking really funny, his knee maybe acting up a little, he limped back from the field 1 hour before practice ended, but he didn't practice. Hakeem looks fresh he didn't practice.

Randle is very smooth, JJ is a midget, but very elusive and David Wilson is as good looking as they come when it comes to agility and a great looking body.

Osi.....were you completely stoned out of your mind? Just curious.

Imagine if you were totally stoned and Coughln started yelling at you? That would be fucked up.

Yeah, but imagine if Osi was puffin' on a spliff... and Bradshaw came over and hit that shit with Osi!

That would be far out.

Osi.....were you completely stoned out of your mind? Just curious.

Imagine if you were totally stoned and Coughln started yelling at you? That would be fucked up.

Serious question? I was up in the clouds all day man. Extra high for this type of event since it lasts a while.

And Coughlin is crazy. Idk why he was wearing a jacket in 85 degree weather.

I go every summer and it is always a good time! Brandon Jacobs was the most insanely jacked motherfucker i have ever seen.

Those VIP seats look awesome! never found out how to get one though...

I know man! Such a great time! Only 151 miles from me all highway too so it's a great day trip!