SportsWrath

Packer fan here

GBfan12

I honestly dont think we can beat you guys in the playoffs Lambeau or NY. Your probably in our heads for now. Our best chance to win another championship is to avoid playing you guys in the playoffs.

Funny we say the same thing about the Eagles lol. Hopefully this we get to turn that trend around. And hopefully repeat... not an easy feat by any measure. Welcome aboard again brother.

Aaron Rodgers is the best QB in football, IMO.

Too bad most of the so called "ESPN experts" were on The Packers bandwagon last season.

Kiss of death.

Yeah....the media can really feed a team's ego if they aren't careful.

Having said that, the Packers are my pick for the SB in 2012.....they've got to have a bad taste in their mouth about last season.....and they reloaded on defense in the draft.

The Packers are in the top five most hated for me, I have no idea how they are anybody's second fav. Outside of the Division it's easily GB #1 most hated, there is nearly an 80 year rivalry between the Pack and Giants. Anyways, I am glad to see fans of other teams, especially those that know their shit, which you seem to do. Welcome aboard, be good to talk football with you.

The Packers are in the top five most hated for me, I have no idea how they are anybody's second fav. Outside of the Division it's easily GB #1 most hated, there is nearly an 80 year rivalry between the Pack and Giants. Anyways, I am glad to see fans of other teams, especially those that know their shit, which you seem to do. Welcome aboard, be good to talk football with you.

This.

The Packers are in the top five most hated for me, I have no idea how they are anybody's second fav. Outside of the Division it's easily GB #1 most hated, there is nearly an 80 year rivalry between the Pack and Giants.

For me, if the Giants disappeared I'd probably throw my lot in with the Packers. Old school, lots of history and tradition, lots of winning football, well run, conservative, no mascots (although they do have cheerleaders and we don't), and we gave them Lombardi. I find a lot of the attributes I like about the Giants to also be present in the Packers. I feel as if they are a kindred franchise, the closest thing to us in the league.

As for the head-to-heads, we've played the Packers in the NFL Championship game 5x and we've played the Bears 7x. Which helps explain why I don't feel warm and fuzzy about the Bears as I do about the Packers.

My 2nd team is the Raiders.

You can't like another NFC team IMO.

I hate the entire AFC, they're all goofy expansion teams who don't play traditional ball in my mind...

Except maybe the Steelers who came from the NFL in the first place (as did the Colts and Browns)...

Welcome back stranger. Is it me or have u been gone way too long?

I don't mind the Packers. I love their fanbase. I only hated #4... the attention whore.

For me, if the Giants disappeared I'd probably throw my lot in with the Packers. Old school, lots of history and tradition, lots of winning football, well run, conservative, no mascots (although they do have cheerleaders and we don't), and we gave them Lombardi. I find a lot of the attributes I like about the Giants to also be present in the Packers. I feel as if they are a kindred franchise, the closest thing to us in the league.

As for the head-to-heads, we've played the Packers in the NFL Championship game 5x and we've played the Bears 7x. Which helps explain why I don't feel warm and fuzzy about the Bears as I do about the Packers.

7 playoff games with the Pack, they are 4-3 against us. I think it's 8 total playoff games including the championships and the Bears are 5-3 against us.

The Pack should go far if Rodgers stays healthy I imagine. I dont see them losing too many games if he is healthy. We seemed to amp up our defense as well so hopefully our defense doesnt stink as much as last year.

Yeah, what the hell happened to GB's defense last season? I didn't understand it, they have lots of talent on D.