SportsWrath

Packer fan here

GBfan12

Wishing you guys the best going into this year. I want another shot at you guys. It still hurts to this day that we got beat as bad as we did. I hope you guys have a good year though and glad you won it all. Your a classy team.

Wishing you guys the best going into this year. I want another shot at you guys. It still hurts to this day that we got beat as bad as we did. I hope you guys have a good year though and glad you won it all. Your a classy team.

Welcome aboard. Always cool to talk to other NFL Fans.

Packers are a great team, with a great fanbase.....I'm picking you guys to face the Broncos in the SB (assuming Peyton is 100%, which is a big if).

We forgive you guys for January. It's all good. Always had a soft spot for the Gmen.

I think for alot of fans the feeling is mutual. Lombardi was an old Giant, and buddies with Wellington Mara.....so there is a shared history.

I live out in Chicago....alot of Packer fans out here.....they love their team, but they aren't a-holes about it.

I've always found Packers' fans to be the most classy, win or lose. Thanks for the kind words, and good luck to your team as well. You have to enjoy the Rodgers' era. What a phenomenal player and I know he's going to bring more Lombardi Trophies back to Lambeau. I hope you visit often, always good to have another passionate fan to talk pigskin with.

Welcome, thank you and good luck. The NFC is stackd and should make for a great year of football. And your fans really are cool, was hangin with a bunch of Pack fans when we played last year during the regular season at the stadium . Good people.

Also I tip my hat off to you guys for your victory over us. You came to play and we didnt. You are the better team. I still am so ashamed of how the Packers played that day.

Welcome aboard. There's always room for a few more good football fans here.

I wonder if we will both be in the NFC Championship game this year? It could be a possibility. I think as long as we improve our defense. You guys have a good offense now and a defense that can rush the passer. As long as you guys can win the games your supposed to win you will be in good shape. You fell into some trap games last year but still won it all.

Also I tip my hat off to you guys for your victory over us. You came to play and we didnt. You are the better team. I still am so ashamed of how the Packers played that day.

I think the Giants played one of their best games of the season, and the Packers did not.

That can happen....it was similar to the Giants/Eagles playoff game at the end of the 2008 season.

The playoff bye can be an advantage, but it can also cool off a hot team.

I think the Giants played one of their best games of the season, and the Packers did not.

That can happen....it was similar to the Giants/Eagles playoff game at the end of the 2008 season.

The playoff bye can be an advantage, but it can also cool off a hot team.

We declined after the loss to KC. I noticed the team really never looked the same after that.

Btw you're defense is very suspect and Charles Woodson is getting up there In age. He should be declining soon if he hasn't already. Still a great player though.

Your DL is iffy IMO, LBers are good, but your a little thin at safety. Your offense is stellar though despite the lack of a run game and premier OL.

Not classy, Osi. A poster comes here respectfully and with goodwill and you talk trash?

I will say this, the Packers have the best QB in football. And a stable of WRs that are amazing. Hey GBfan, what do you think of the Packers' draft? I really liked Nick Perry, but thought he was a more natural 4-3 defensive end. Will they play him at DE in the 3-4? I thought Jerel Worthy was a great pick in the 2nd, as well.

And a big time steal, Andrew Datko in the 6th... I bumped into the FSU Offensive Line coach in a Moe's Southwest Grill in Orlando, Rick Trickett. I actually sat down with him and talked FSU football for about 10 minutes, very great guy. He was on a recruiting trip, and I told him what a big FSU football fan I was, and he engaged me in conversation.

I asked him about some of the FSU players that went in the draft, specifically HIS guys, and Andrew Datko was one of them. I told him I thought Datko was a big time steal, and he said I was right... as long as the shoulder heals. He thinks Datko has late first, early 2nd round talent, and the only reason he fell was because of that shoulder he had surgery on. So for what it's worth, his position coach at Florida State thinks extremely high of him.

One of the coolest moments as a football fan I've ever had, btw.

Woot woot (channeling my inner 12 year old). Welcome aboard Brother. I love the Packers Organization and their fans. Welcome aboard :cheers:

For the record which game did you want to avenge? The NFC championship from a 2007-2008 or the NFC Divisional Game from last year? :rimshot:

Must be preseason, there's way too much love in this room.

I feel gayer just reading this shit. Lets revisit it in a few months, my bet is there will be at least 1 threat of physical violence lol

Welcome aboard GB, add me to the list of guys who don't hate your team.

I think for alot of fans the feeling is mutual. Lombardi was an old Giant, and buddies with Wellington Mara.....so there is a shared history.

I live out in Chicago....alot of Packer fans out here.....they love their team, but they aren't a-holes about it.

I remember a thread on tjhe old GMB asking what everyone's "second favorite team" was. About half the people said Packers, a quarter said " i don't root for anybody but the Giants" and the rest filled out with other teams.

I honestly dont think we can beat you guys in the playoffs Lambeau or NY. Your probably in our heads for now. Our best chance to win another championship is to avoid playing you guys in the playoffs.

True, like the Pats we don't fear you...but the Eagles seem to have our number right now. :P Welcome aboard.