SportsWrath

Edit

JMFP

Thanks man, and that's not a battery powered object. It's half of a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle action figure dangling outta my arse. :freaked: Donatello to be exact.

Damn man...you remind of this Indian chick I still slay every now and then...broke a Rabbit (vibrator for you unenlightened...) up her ass...freaky chick that she is...yeah guys its the same one from Osi's pole swinging chick thread. :) She mailed it back to the manufacturer...it had a never break warranty on it. Funniest thing when she was mailing it with insurance she had to describe what was in it...she at first tried to play it off...then she said "ahh fuck it took it out and showed the Black chick clerk..." that slut had me cracking up as I watched the clerk's jaw drop and then she laughed too...Love shameless whores... :freaked: :030: :pimp: :banana: :afro:

Exactly man...you should read back in several threads where she is featured...a real nice piece of ass...and a psychologist by trade... :)

If I had a pic website I could get to from here I'd share some of the tail I pulled over the last year. Being the front man of a metal band has it's benefits.

If I had a pic website I could get to from here I'd share some of the tail I pulled over the last year. Being the front man of a metal band has it's benefits.

I hear ya man...many of my Kills are on my Facebook page... :laugh: Most aren't...but at last count there are approximately 10 of them listed as friends. Some used to have some wild shit posted that I made them take down. One had a friend that my man Sephiroth was hot for. I would have hooked him up but my girl (Ms. India) said that her friend was a big time cock teaser and gold digger...not worth the time.. a hot little Lebanese bitch. :cool:

I hear ya man...many of my Kills are on my Facebook page... :laugh: Most aren't...but at last count there are approximately 10 of them listed as friends. Some used to have some wild shit posted that I made them take down. One had a friend that my man Sephiroth was hot for. I would have hooked him up but my girl (Ms. India) said that her friend was a big time cock teaser and gold digger...not worth the time.. a hot little Lebanese bitch. :cool:

Fuck that, that's why I bust my ass working... I ain't got time for romance. "I'm healthy wealthy and good looking" that's what I tell these hoes.

oh wait, I'm married. nvm. :mellow: