SportsWrath

Looks like Giants Message Board is being revamped

JMFP

Dude at one point. I would login make one post. And Banned. I would then be back 2 minutes later with a new account... Banned.. 2 min later. New Account banned. Then they tried Banning by IP also.. Used proxyies. banned. Used a new proxy.

I think I went thru like 20 accounts one day with them quickly banning me. It was rather fun showing them they that there was nothing they could do to stop me.

I am one of the reasons why they now do not allow free email accounts and still require manual activation from a mod

Yeah, you were pretty prolific in your heyday.

It's going to be a while before I update this one. Both my Computers with Photoshop crashed on me. Everything gone! I'm sooo pissed about that.

Interesting and completely useless tid bit here: "Nemesis" was the name of the first metal band I ever fronted. Hows that for an FNG Arse kissing? :rock:

Interesting and completely useless tid bit here: "Nemesis" was the name of the first metal band I ever fronted. Hows that for an FNG Arse kissing? :rock:

Are you vocals, guitar, etc. in your current band?

Got it.

I'm trying to remember who else out here is from AZ.....I know there are a couple guys.

You think they'd wanna get together and watch some games with me? Maybe let me pummel their hairy cans after the game or something? :LMAO: I live down in Tucson BTW...

You think they'd wanna get together and watch some games with me? Maybe let me pummel their hairy cans after the game or something? :LMAO: I live down in Tucson BTW...

I'll hook you up....I think the dude's name is Flamethrower.

Not to repeat myself ...but... ahh Methinks that the game is afoot... let the games begin... :cheers: This will be our apprentices chance at Masterhood... let him not fail us.... :05-mafia: :05-mafia: :05-mafia:

Actually, I was just posting those whistlers to show I added a whistling emoticon as you requested. I know it's not your own forum, but hey, it's the best I could do on short notice.