SportsWrath

Looks like Giants Message Board is being revamped

JMFP

Fuck that board!

I'll never go back!

They banned me for asking them if I could be a moderator!! Lmao!

Seriously though, SW and the other site will be the only two boards I'll ever use.

I think all the Sportswrath guys should storm the new boards....in the confusion of setting up new accounts, maybe we can even resurrect a Current Events section.

It's going to be a while before I update this one. Both my Computers with Photoshop crashed on me. Everything gone! I'm sooo pissed about that.

Nem....you don't really need to update anything here. Stability beats any new bells and whistles.

As far as the GMB goes....when they shut down Current Events, that board lost it's heart and soul..... I'm basically just over there to check on the latest news.

Fuck that board. The only reason I found SW was cuz those fuckers wouldN'T allow me to join using a yahoo email. Screw them and all those clowns over. I actually like the stupid iggle board. Those clowns over there cracks me up sometimes.

But this board is the best. My only giants forum that I'm always active with.

Fuck that board. The only reason I found SW was cuz those fuckers would allow me to join using a yahoo email. Screw them and all those clowns over. I actually like the stupid iggle board. Those clowns over there cracks me up sometimes.

The Eagles board is actually pretty damn funny. I'm on that board more than the Giants board.

Fuck that board. The only reason I found SW was cuz those fuckers wouldN'T allow me to join using a yahoo email. Screw them and all those clowns over. I actually like the stupid iggle board. Those clowns over there cracks me up sometimes.

Yeah... Sorry bout that. That was an anti BK policy that they created during my war with the mods

LoL. It got that serious?!? I wonder how many members here has ONLY SW...

Dude at one point. I would login make one post. And Banned. I would then be back 2 minutes later with a new account... Banned.. 2 min later. New Account banned. Then they tried Banning by IP also.. Used proxyies. banned. Used a new proxy.

I think I went thru like 20 accounts one day with them quickly banning me. It was rather fun showing them they that there was nothing they could do to stop me.

I am one of the reasons why they now do not allow free email accounts and still require manual activation from a mod

Nem....you don't really need to update anything here. Stability beats any new bells and whistles.

As far as the GMB goes....when they shut down Current Events, that board lost it's heart and soul..... I'm basically just over there to check on the latest news.

Translation

"Honest Honey...it was just drinks with an old friend.....nothing happened....honest...we mostly talked about our kids and ...spouses and how happy we are...it was such a nothing ..thing...I totally spaced telling you about it.".

C. Wagon.

Translation

"Honest Honey...it was just drinks with an old friend.....nothing happened....honest...we mostly talked about our kids and ...spouses and how happy we are...it was such a nothing ..thing...I totally spaced telling you about it.".

C. Wagon.

LOL....

Just checked, the boards are back up.....if any of you guys need help logging in, just let me know and I'll try to contact mod.

Translation

C. Wagon.

:clap:

I see our old friend Harooni is still posting over there:

Plz everyone be patient as I have thousands of requests pouring in. I will get to your request in due time. Of course those who are realistic posters will have first priority in my friendship.

that is all

And judging by "MikeIsaGiant"'s avatar, I'd guess Bonji is still awaiting validation.

I'll give them this much, at least it looks better than the last version. Same shitty content though.

And judging by "MikeIsaGiant"'s avatar, I'd guess Bonji is still awaiting validation.

I'll give them this much, at least it looks better than the last version. Same shitty content though.

OK, I take that back. I may have my brown creatures confused.

That place needs a Sportswrath Invasion. The time to do it is now.....kind of like rushing through a gate at a concert.

That place needs a Sportswrath Invasion. The time to do it is now.....kind of like rushing through a gate at a concert.

Nothing has changed over there. From NYGModerator on animated gifs in sigs:

Animated Signatures

Fans,

Animated Signatures are now enabled.

We will be keeping a close eye on this. If people post inappropriate sigs, we will disable the feature.

Thanks.