SportsWrath

Here is what a devout 49rs fan blogged about Eli

JackStroud

The 49ers only hit a few plays that entire game, but 2 of those went to the house.

I was definitely nervous about one more big 49er play winning the game.

Fuck them... payback for 2003.

Sorry for not writing much guys this Jeremy Lin situation has me sick to my stomach. MORONS

Imagine if we had the Clown ownership the Knicks have?

We would be fighting it out with the Skins every year for last place

I pray Dolan and Melo collide out in the Hamptons somehow with a pole, with each other.......I don't care

Its a clown organization.........Jason Kidd is here 15 minutes and he turns into a Clown.........Phil Jackson was being kind with "Clumsy"

behind closed doors I'm sure he's calling them "CLOWNS"

Sorry for not writing much guys this Jeremy Lin situation has me sick to my stomach. MORONS

Imagine if we had the Clown ownership the Knicks have?

We would be fighting it out with the Skins every year for last place

I pray Dolan and Melo collide out in the Hamptons somehow with a pole, with each other.......I don't care

Its a clown organization.........Jason Kidd is here 15 minutes and he turns into a Clown.........Phil Jackson was being kind with "Clumsy"

behind closed doors I'm sure he's calling them "CLOWNS"

It's why I focus on football and the Giants in particular. I used to be a huge Knicks fan... but the front office makes hard to want to bother.

I'm hoping the better fans realized this as well as we winged our way through to the super bowl.

Really hoping Eli continues to improve.

Improve Improve????? Huh.........he was hands down the best most clutch QB in the NFL last year.......without him we were 4-12, if that

What is it you would like him to do? Walk on water? Don't give me any Drew Breeze BS either......let Mr "Breeze" come to Metlife Stadium on a windy day and beat Eli.......would never happen

Walking on water is not necessary, there is no pool on the field. If you think Eli Manning has nothing to improve on well then I would be wasting my time explaining how he could since you have not watched a single football game.

:LMAO:

he has nothing to show me.....he has reached his potential

Everyone can always improve Jack. Winning hides a lot of faults... and I'm not going to just look at last season and forget about seasons before. We love Eli and we .. at least I think he's a great QB.... he improved a great deal last year... let's hope he continues that trend and not regress.

It's why I focus on football and the Giants in particular. I used to be a huge Knicks fan... but the front office makes hard to want to bother.

Its became apparent Jeremy left because he did not want to co-exist with Carmello Knucklehead, and Dolan loves Knuckleheads

Its became apparent Jeremy left because he did not want to co-exist with Carmello Knucklehead, and Dolan loves Knuckleheads

Lin left because Houston got the money to offer. Lin probably felt disrespected because without him the Knicks wouldn't of been talk of the town. He made Dolan mayor cash and in return they not gonna match the offer??? Screw Dolan and the Knicks front office. Don't call me a bandwagon when I cheer for the Brooklyn nets!!!

Eli has stuff to improve or maybe gilbride should change the playbook to match Eli's talent. Make every play resemble Eli's magical fourth come back plays.

I'm with you.......I'm on the fence but tired of the circus insanity

after 45 yrs as a Knicks fan the Nets are calling..........never thought I'd get to this point.....tired of losing

I don't even feel like a traitor............I hate that little toad Dolan

Lin left because Houston got the money to offer. Lin probably felt disrespected because without him the Knicks wouldn't of been talk of the town. He made Dolan mayor cash and in return they not gonna match the offer??? Screw Dolan and the Knicks front office. Don't call me a bandwagon when I cheer for the Brooklyn nets!!!

Eli has stuff to improve or maybe gilbride should change the playbook to match Eli's talent. Make every play resemble Eli's magical fourth come back plays.

I was watching a yahoo video today of Kevin McHale being interviewed in Las Vegas at the summer league about his team, and Jeremy Lin

He never expected it, felt like a gift from the gods.......they have a real young strong team, and its a much better environment for an intelligent player like Jeremy. McHale emphasizes bring in guys who are "coachable"........team players.

What a contrast to the win now individually selfish Knicks. Jeremy is in a good place with a great contract (most of the money is guaranteed)...........he's set for life

I'm with you.......I'm on the fence but tired of the circus insanity

after 45 yrs as a Knicks fan the Nets are calling..........never thought I'd get to this point.....tired of losing

I don't even feel like a traitor............I hate that little toad Dolan

Thank you jack!!! I'm glad one person understands. I been a long time Knicks fan. Since 1990 when I was 8. But Dolen has taken everything away. I dont mind cheering for a bad team but with the amount of stupidity that gose on with the Knicks front office. I just can't take it anymore. I could cheer for teams like Timberwolves or the Bucks cuz they consistanily try to improve, the Knicks just one stupid mistake after another. Now since Lin is gone, it was the last straw. I'll try to cheering for the brooklyn nets.....

Thank you jack!!! I'm glad one person understands. I been a long time Knicks fan. Since 1990 when I was 8. But Dolen has taken everything away. I dont mind cheering for a bad team but with the amount of stupidity that gose on with the Knicks front office. I just can't take it anymore. I could cheer for teams like Timberwolves or the Bucks cuz they consistanily try to improve, the Knicks just one stupid mistake after another. Now since Lin is gone, it was the last straw. I'll try to cheering for the brooklyn nets.....

I was thinking about having a box of business cards from Vistaprint made for $10 that say "DOLAN YOU'RE A KNUCLEHEAD" and just tossing them on the sidewalks around the Garden

Waddayathink?

I was thinking about having a box of business cards from Vistaprint made for $10 that say "DOLAN YOU'RE A KNUCLEHEAD" and just tossing them on the sidewalks around the Garden

Waddayathink?

LOL. Sounds great. Hope you don't get a ticket for littering.

good point........I want to get some form of revenge on the little bastaad but have not come up with anything legal

Cancelling Cablevision is just going to hurt me.......as a newfound Nets/Rockets fan I will have to get NBA league pass and that just fattens the little toads checkbook (wonder if he realized that).

I hope Jeremy Lin goes to the All Star game and the Knicks dive deep under 500.........beyond that you know he is going to get booed like no one in history if he shows his ugly little TOAD face at a Knicks game

Too bad Clyde cannot comment (he is an MSG employee) as he is the only one who could give you the definitive statement on this issue.....every player I've heard including Kobe thinks this move by the Knicks was incredibly stupid......he had to be taking advice from his bussom buddy Isaiah Thomas on this.....