SportsWrath

I believe the disrespect of the Giants and Eli is a good thing

JackStroud

We don't need QB's or a team with big heads like the Packers, Eagles, Saints and Patriots

We have seen what happens to them with their big egos when the reality of facing of the Giants Grim Reaper shows up on the field of playoffs (where REAL football is contested)....... regular season games are played at 80% motivation.

We are becoming the Yankees of NFL Football

That being said we are set up now to win a ton of games in the regular season......BRING THEM ON.....MAY THE GAMES BEGIN

On a side note, it was reported today Bobby Bowden has asked that Penn State remove the "Joe PA" Statue from the schools grounds

I listen to Sirus NFL radio quite a bit and they never ever ever mention Eli or the Giants except to say how sad it was SFO, and The Pats could not "pull it out"

There is unbelievable bias against the Giants throughout the media........no one likes Goliath. Everyone scheming to figure out how to stop us.

They are selling "I hate Eli Manning" shirts in Fanuel Hall in Boston I hear. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

I listen to Sirus NFL radio quite a bit and they never ever ever mention Eli or the Giants except to say how sad it was SFO, and The Pats could not "pull it out"

There is unbelievable bias against the Giants throughout the media........no one likes Goliath. Everyone scheming to figure out how to stop us.

They are selling "I hate Eli Manning" shirts in Fanuel Hall in Boston I hear. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear your on the hooch when you post. :huh: