SportsWrath

Super Bowl XLVI - the entire game on YouTube

JMFP

I reviewed the full season highlights Joe........what struck me is how many spectacular plays you need over the course of the season to win it all.

Also how much of a game of inches it can be

Makes me wonder if we truly become dominant........will that make the Giants boring?.......or feed a feeling of entitlement that would be equally nauseating

These heart attack seasons seem to be the most satisfying when all is said and done........beating people coming from the underdog status is more fun

I reviewed the full season highlights Joe........what struck me is how many spectacular plays you need over the course of the season to win it all.

Also how mush of a game of inches it can be

Makes me wonder if we truly become dominant........will that make the Giants boring?.......or feed a feeling of entitlement that would be equally nauseating

These heart attack seasons seem to be the most satisfying when all is said and done........beating people coming from the underdog status is more fun

What struck me about the SB46 was how many plays the Giants hit before and after the Manningham catch......and how many plays the Patriots did not hit.

Granted, the Manningham catch was a huge play......but about 2 dozen other plays by both teams really determined who won and who lost.

I was talking about the whole season Joe- 2011

We came into 2011 very unsteady, and with a lot of question marks

We have virtually no question marks now and the best depth in the NFL...........Eli has upped his game to top 3 QB status, and his confidence.

If ever there was a year that we were poised to dominate it is this one in recent memory (going back 25 yrs)........if the Giants fail this season it will be because of lack of hunger and desire.......I do not anticipate this

I was talking about the whole season Joe- 2011

We came into 2011 very unsteady, and with a lot of question marks

We have virtually no question marks now and the best depth in the NFL...........Eli has upped his game to top 3 QB status, and his confidence.

If ever there was a year that we were poised to dominate it is this one in recent memory (going back 25 yrs)........if the Giants fail this season it will be because of lack of hunger and desire.......I do not anticipate this

I'm worried about the offensive line.....we had issues with the running game and pass protection.

Hopefully, some of the younger guys are ready to step up this season.