SportsWrath

Name the top 20 Giants players in order of importance/performance

JackStroud

OK get in line with Osi724dasack as another guy who can make fun of others posts but cannot contribute a healthy sneeze to any debate

Studies show those with a 100 IQ (average) are happiest..................don't worry, be happy

Okay, now you actually think you debate topics. And you read studies!! :LMAO:

Okay, now you actually think you debate topics. And you read studies!! :LMAO

Lol I didn't even see that comment

Jack I don't debate trash. You have Pascoe on there over Canty and Joseph? Among many other flaws there's no point.

Find my thread from a few weeks back if you want my list.

Lol have a good one man!

Lol I didn't even see that comment

Jack I don't debate trash. You have Pascoe on there over Canty and Joseph? Among many other flaws there's no point.

Find my thread from a few weeks back if you want my list.

Lol have a good one man!

you really have the hots for Canty and Joseph huh? I like Bear............hey were arguing over #20 here.............he was a throw in, get over it

1. Eli

2. JPP

3. Corey Webster

4. Hakeem Nicks

5. Victor Cruz

6. Michael Boley

7. Will Beatty

8. Linval Joseph

9. Justin Tuck

10. Antrell Rolle

11. Chris Snee

12. David Diehl

13. Ahmad Bradshaw

14. Mathias Kiwanuka

15. Steve Weatherford

16. T2

17. Kenny Phillips

18. David Baas

19. Chris Canty

20. Prince Amukamara

There are others that are very important, and strong arguments can be made for their inclusion, such as Osi Umenyiora (probably the most glaring omission), Chase Blackburn, Kevin Boothe, even Martellus Bennett. But this is my top 20 guys. The loss of any of these guys would be felt more painfully than the ones I left off. Losing any of the top 10 would be devastating given their impact to the game.

This is easy:

Dylan

Dylan

Dylan

Dylan

Dylan

Dylan

Dylan

Dylan

Dylan

Dylan

Dylan

Dylan

Dylan

Dylan

Dylan

Dylan

FIVE GREATEST RAPPERS IN THE WORLD! NOT 20!

1. Eli

2. JPP

3. Corey Webster

4. Hakeem Nicks

5. Victor Cruz

6. Michael Boley

7. Will Beatty

8. Linval Joseph

9. Justin Tuck

10. Antrell Rolle

11. Chris Snee

12. David Diehl

13. Ahmad Bradshaw

14. Mathias Kiwanuka

15. Steve Weatherford

16. T2

17. Kenny Phillips

18. David Baas

19. Chris Canty

20. Prince Amukamara

There are others that are very important, and strong arguments can be made for their inclusion, such as Osi Umenyiora (probably the most glaring omission), Chase Blackburn, Kevin Boothe, even Martellus Bennett. But this is my top 20 guys. The loss of any of these guys would be felt more painfully than the ones I left off. Losing any of the top 10 would be devastating given their impact to the game.

We are in synch with most of the list but Baas was a miserable failure.....Osi is not in the top 10?

Thanks for mentioning Blackburn but frankly we were a pretty pizz poor D without him

Prince?? Really? Linval Joseph in the top 10? Are you related? LOL just kidding, but thanks for having the Cajjones for posting.....it aint easy to come up with that list in order

I'll cave in and post my list which is most accurate.

Eli

JPP

Nicks

Webster

Tuck

Phillips

Joseph

Cruz

Boley

Rolle

Bradshaw

Osi

Canty

T2

Snee

Kiwi

Bennett

JaQuain Williams

Beatty (guy has to stay healthy and play well)

Weathorford

-----

That was off the top of my head while riding in a car. I may have forgotten someone ornaligjtly misranked.

Btw Jim Osinis 100% a top 20 player for us. There's no doubt about it, other then that I like you're list.

You didn't say top 20 players. You said top 20 in order of importance. It's an important distinction and t.he reason why Osi os not on my list.

U could make the argument that Osi shouldn't see the field unless JPP needs a breather, and that's why he falls outside of my top 20. He's the 4th best DE on our team, yet he is a very talented player and in the top 20 on our team in terms of talent. And Baas and Prince, also very important. It's a matter of role on the team and quality depth.

Linval Joseph is critical, so critical to our entire team defense. Just watch what he does. He's the most important in terms of run defense. And he commands doubles. At times, he is dominant, and he's irreplaceable b/c no DT on our roster can do what he does. He's absolutely a top10 guy in importance and probably should be hig

her than he is.

Linval Joseph is critical, so critical to our entire team defense. Just watch what he does. He's the most important in terms of run defense. And he commands doubles. At times, he is dominant, and he's irreplaceable b/c no DT on our roster can do what he does. He's absolutely a top10 guy in importance and probably should be hig

her than he is.

I'll have to keep an eye on Joseph, but I take your word for it Jim.......with all the All Pro DEs its easy to get mesmerized by them.....its very hard to pick 20

10 is easy 20 is hard

Something changed radically in our D towards the end of the year.......I'd like to think it was Chase but certainly others stepped up big time

We have something going on now. My hope is it does not take half a season this year to get it in gear again.

Respect Kevin Boothe

-Z

I love Boothe, love him at center.......with Boothe and Petrus in their the year before we ran off about five 200 yd rushing games in a row........then Coughy put a gimpy O'hara back in and it killed us.

Joseph is definately a key for us. The guy is a force in the middle. He was slightly inconsistent last year but he's also still a little raw. This man is our rich mans Fred Robbins in the future. Hopefully we can afford to keep him. Joseph is extremely big and strong with tremendous strength and above average burst and quickness.

I liked Jack's list, with one alteration.....

Chase Blackburn

Eli Manning

JPP

Hakeem Nicks

Victor Cruz

Ahmad Bradshaw

Justin Tuck

Corey Webster

Osi

Chris Snee

Micheal Boley

Antrelle Rolle

Lawrence Tynes

Steve Witherspoon

Terrell Thomas

Kenny Philips

David Diehl

Kiwi

Will Beatty

Bear Pascoe

I don't see it, but as the captain of the defense its not completely ridiculous

Losing Eli would be catastrophic.......everyone else can be replaced........Perriloux needs some seasoning

I love Perriloux..........guys a stud. there is no need for Carr......he a friggen place holder