SportsWrath

My earlybird 53 man roster

osi724dasack

OK, here is my final edited version. (Disclaimer, I am 100% sober and this is rare, i perform best when high on a sativa strain, but here we go)

Eli Manning

David Carr

Bradshaw

Wilson

Ware

Scott

Hynoski

Nicks

Cruz

Randle

JJ

Barden

Hixon

(13)

Bennet (Crunch Berrys ALLday)

Pascoe

Adrien Robinson

Beatty

Locklear

Brewer

Mosely

Diehl

Snee

Baas

Petrus

Boothe

(25)

Osi

JPP

Tuck

Tracy

Canty

Joseph

Rogers

Austin

Rocky

(34)

JaQuain

Boley

Kiwi

Blackburn

Herz

Rivers

Jones

(41)

Webester

Terrell Thomas

Prince

JayRon Hosely 36

Justin Tryon

Rolle

Phillips

Sash

Jackson

DeOssie

Tynes

Weathorford

-----------------------

This list is extremely difficult to do at this point of the year. There will be many injuries and even a signing or two. As well as surprise guys at camp, but this is my list as of now. Guys that have a chance of making it , CB Brandon Bing CB Antwaun Molden S: Chris Horton RB Andre Brown WR Dan DePalma QB Ryan Perriloux S Will Hill DT Markus Kuhn DE Justin Trattou. Guys in danger of being cut from this list Barden, Hixon, Ware, Scott, Rocky, Rogers, Tracy, Sash, Jackson.

THIS POST WAS EDITED AT 1:25 PM ON JUNE 26TH 2012

My 53 man roster, not depth chart order though:

Eli Manning

David Carr

Ahmad Bradshaw

David Wilson

Da'Rel Scott

D.J. Ware

Hakeem Nicks

Victor Cruz

Rueben Randle

Jerrel Jernigan

Domenik Hixon

Ramses Barden

Martellus Bennet

Bear Pascoe

Adrien Robinson

Will Beatty

David Deihl

James Brewer

Kevin Boothe

Chris Snee

David Baas

Mitch Petrus

Brandon Mosely

Jim Cordle

Justin Tuck

Jason Pierre-Paul

Osi Umenyiora

Justin Trattou

Chris Canty

Linval Joseph

Marvin Austin

Marcus Kuhn

Rocky Bernard

Mathias Kiwanuka

Michael Boley

Chase Blackburn

Mark Herzlich

Greg Jones

Keith Rivers

Jacquian Williams

Corey Webster

Terrell Thomas

Prince Amukamara

Jayron Hosely

Michael Coe

Justin Tryon

Antrel Rolle

Kenny Phillips

Tyler Sash

Steve Brown

Lawrence Tynes

Steve Weatherford

Zak DeOssie

I think Beckum starts on PUP and McCants is on practice sqaud.

I think you are pretty much on the money pdub, except I think Janzen Jackson makes the team in lieu of either Tryon or Steve Brown as Jackson can also play safety. I think the coaches like his athleticism and demeanor. I also think Adrian Tracy has been impressing of late and has a step up over Trattou. Between those two, I don't think it matters much.

OK, here is my final edited version. (Disclaimer, I am 100% sober and this is rare, i perform best when high on a sativa strain, but here we go)

Eli Manning

David Carr

Bradshaw

Wilson

Ware

Scott

Hynoski

Nicks

Cruz

Randle

JJ

Barden

Hixon

(13)

Bennet (Crunch Berrys ALLday)

Pascoe

Adrien Robinson

Beatty

Locklear

Brewer

Mosely

Diehl

Snee

Baas

Petrus

Boothe

(25)

Osi

JPP

Tuck

Tracy

Canty

Joseph

Rogers

Austin

Rocky

(34)

JaQuain

Boley

Kiwi

Blackburn

Herz

Rivers

Jones

(41)

Webester

Terrell Thomas

Prince

JayRon Hosely 36

Justin Tryon

Rolle

Phillips

Sash

Jackson

DeOssie

Tynes

Weathorford

-----------------------

This list is extremely difficult to do at this point of the year. There will be many injuries and even a signing or two. As well as surprise guys at camp, but this is my list as of now. Guys that have a chance of making it , CB Brandon Bing CB Antwaun Molden S: Chris Horton RB Andre Brown WR Dan DePalma QB Ryan Perriloux S Will Hill DT Markus Kuhn DE Justin Trattou. Guys in danger of being cut from this list Barden, Hixon, Ware, Scott, Rocky, Rogers, Tracy, Sash, Jackson.

THIS POST WAS EDITED AT 1:25 PM ON JUNE 26TH 2012

Still think i need to make a change or two, but this is how it should shake out for us.

this all looks reasonable but we all know there will be surprises...... I do not see Herzlich making the roster. Perhaps the practice squad

I'd like to see us keep 3 QBs and let Perriloux play specials and perhaps play some WR. He would also be awesome in the wildcat.......the guy has a cannon for an arm........reminds me a bit of Cam newton

Yes after reviewing all the NFL game tape on Perriloux. who could argue with you.

David Carr is the ticket...........the most sacked man in NFL history LOL

and after watching all the nfl game tape on perriloux who could argue with your cam newton comparison.

I don't think the Giants go with 5 defensive tackles, but then again...outside of Canty..all those dudes don't have a ton of playing experience

This was a tough one for me it nay come down to Rogers and Rocky for the 4th man. But in leaning toward 5 since we need the depth and have the manpower worthy of 5 potentially

this all looks reasonable but we all know there will be surprises...... I do not see Herzlich making the roster. Perhaps the practice squad

I'd like to see us keep 3 QBs and let Perriloux play specials and perhaps play some WR. He would also be awesome in the wildcat.......the guy has a cannon for an arm........reminds me a bit of Cam newton

Herzlick will definitely make the team. As a rookie, he was superb on special teams and made some excellent plays last year at LB....and that was with little knowledge of the system due to the strike shortened season. He'll be even better this coming season and will be a starter within another season or two.

No way we carry 3 QBs. Arm strength does not a quarterback make. Remember the biggest knock on Aaron Rogers when he came out of college? He was accurate and savvy, but didn't have a strong arm....one of the weakest arms in the NFL. And no one is knocking him about it. If arm strength carried a team, the eagles would have several superbowls by now with McNabb who could throw a ball 80 yards.

No one thinks we keep S Derek Martin? He was our best ST cover guy last year, by far. Best since Tyree.

considering the giants didn't re-sign him and he's a free agent I don't think he makes the team.