SportsWrath

Travis Beckum is running and bulked up

osi724dasack

Beckum who is now 7 pounds heavier and already running on his knee that was surgically repaired for a torn ACL is making tremendous progress in his rehabilitation.

Don't count this guy out, he can beat out Pascoe and maybe even beat out A-Rob for the #2 spot behind Bennett. He ran yesterday and reported zero pain today.

Believe it or not, Beckums blocking was actually very solid and much improved over 09 and 10. If his knee keeps progressing with no setbacks he should be poised to at week 1. This is a guy who has good hands and made some nice catches down the stretch. This guy isn't that bad, he might be part of a great TE trio this year led by Bennett. Beckum is also a good option to split out wide at times.

have you ever considered you should for one day just walk away from the bong?

Lol last night I was taste testing this new sour that I got so it had me feeling great.

But yea I'm actually sober now, and I sort of stand by my Beckum thread. He really did block better last year and made a few nice catches down the stretch. Did you notice that Lug? Because it really happend, I think.

This man is healing fast and that's a fact.

Let's face it, Pascoe is nothing special, and ARob is a raw rookie.

He made ONE nice catch. One of his 5 total catches for the season.

And that ONE catch was SPEcTACULAR, if I'm not mistaken he had some catches in the playoffs on 3rd down. Not 100% sure though.

Look I'm not saying Beckum is some great player or even good player. But if he's healthy he can help our team and provide better play then Pascoe.

Lol last night I was taste testing this new sour that I got so it had me feeling great.

But yea I'm actually sober now, and I sort of stand by my Beckum thread. He really did block better last year and made a few nice catches down the stretch. Did you notice that Lug? Because it really happend, I think.

This man is healing fast and that's a fact.

Let's face it, Pascoe is nothing special, and ARob is a raw rookie.

Do you forget that Pascoe can play FB too?

And lets hope Hynoski dosent gets hurt in week 5 and is out for 10 weeks .

Indeed, point taken, Pascoe is versatile and almost solid. But Beckum is a guy who is a very above average receiving threat from the Te spot.

My guess is the Rookie Robinson can earn the backup FB gig if Hyonski gets hurt. Pascoe has a good shot at making the team but IMO the coaches and FO keep Beckum over Pascoe. Bennet and Robinson are locks.