SportsWrath

Top 5 breakout Giants for 2012

osi724dasack

Amukamara will be solid, if not Pro Bowl status. Mark my words.

I've said, probably enough times where it's getting annoying but whateva, that I think by the end of the season it will be arguable that Amukamara is the best db on the team.

1. I think you'd have to pick Amukamara on this one. I won't say he'll be the best defensive back on the team though. He's got all the tools to be a shutdown corner, which by the way...Corey Webster is ONE..except that he doesn't have a huge ego and a so called "island". Man, it would be awesome if the Prince turned out as good as Webster. That's one hell of a cornerback tandem.

2. Linval Joseph. Wouldn't be surprised to see him supplant Chris Canty as the number 1 defensive tackle on the team.

3. Mark Herzlich. I hope he wins the starting MLB job. He did very well in run support, bad in pass coverage. Mike Garafalo thinks he's going to be better in that respect. So do I.

I listed 3 cuz I play by my own rules.

I've said, probably enough times where it's getting annoying but whateva, that I think by the end of the season it will be arguable that Amukamara is the best db on the team.

lol....Yeah, Ive seen you say that numerous times. Im with ya bro, I think he will be the best or 2nd best next to CWeb.

1. I think you'd have to pick Amukamara on this one. I won't say he'll be the best defensive back on the team though. He's got all the tools to be a shutdown corner, which by the way...Corey Webster is ONE..except that he doesn't have a huge ego and a so called "island". Man, it would be awesome if the Prince turned out as good as Webster. That's one hell of a cornerback tandem.

2. Linval Joseph. Wouldn't be surprised to see him supplant Chris Canty as the number 1 defensive tackle on the team.

3. Mark Herzlich. I hope he wins the starting MLB job. He did very well in run support, bad in pass coverage. Mike Garafalo thinks he's going to be better in that respect. So do I.

How bout # 4 and 5?

Yes.

I dont think Aaron Ross sucked. I fully believe Prince will out do him, but was was solid, and not too bad on returns.

The problem with ross was inconsistency. He would play lights out for a couple games, then get head scratchingly burned on others.

I dont think Aaron Ross sucked. I fully believe Prince will out do him, but was was solid, and not too bad on returns.

The problem with ross was inconsistency. He

would play lights out for a couple games, then get head scratchingly burned on others.

This.

Plus fortunately for us he was money in each super bowl.

I don't know if Herzlich makes the 53 man roster let alone challenges for a starters job.......He looked lost and horrible last year when on the field.

Feel good story but I think the cancer did something to his strength and conditioning. He certainly was a beast at BC pre-cancer.

I saw nothing from Herzlich last year that even made me feel he belonged in the NFL other than Coughlin's woody for everything BC.

Im going to say

#1- Donald Wilson

#2- Chase Blackburn

#3- David Deihl at RT (he should dominate on the weak side)

#4- Marcellus Bennett

#5- Jouacqim Williams

did you purposely fuck up the majority of those names?

I don't know if Herzlich makes the 53 man roster let alone challenges for a starters job.......He looked lost and horrible last year when on the field.

Feel good story but I think the cancer did something to his strength and conditioning. He certainly was a beast at BC pre-cancer.

I saw nothing from Herzlich last year that even made me feel he belonged in the NFL other than Coughlin's woody for everything BC.

wrong, i guarantee herzlich makes the team.

If he plays like he did last year that would be a mistake......I had high hopes for the guy but it was obvious when he got in a real game he was totally lost

well then him and greg jones should both be cut because he moved ahead of jones during the season last year.

Sorry, who are these guys? Missed ya, Jack. :P

forgive the senior moment but I think you know who I meant........I like these 5 to have exceptional seasoins

thanks..........its good to be back.......right away I attract the trolls like a magnet though LOL

forgive the senior moment but I think you know who I meant........I like these 5 to have exceptional seasoins

thanks..........its good to be back.......right away I attract the trolls like a magnet though LOL

Talk backward much Jack?

Talk backward much Jack?

You know Lughead. I just like to talk football......without attitude. Some people on here take everything you say as a personal insult.

You agree with them or they nit pick you to death

I would not mind but their drivel diverts the conversation to pettiness........sort of like a clatch of old hens. I withstood the assault on Cruz, Blackburn, Tuck (remember how many people thought that was a wasted pick for 2 yrs).......Yes I championed Jesse but Jesse got fired for almost winning a game when the whole team (well management anyway) was trying to lose to get a shot at Eli ............in retrospect he was dammed if he did and dammed if he did not.

I'm happy with winning a SB every 5 yrs on average......since 86...........I was a fan in the 60's and 70's and never lost faith....its good to be the Kings for a change.