SportsWrath

Albany Schedule Released

hlb37

I plan to go one day during that last week. I am up there on Vacation in Lake George.. I wonder if the last practice would be awesome or lame...

Probably a regular practice, just a bit shorter. If you're looking for autographs or player interaction afterwards, though, best pick another day. All they'll want to do is hit the NY Thruway at 90 MPH!

Probably a regular practice, just a bit shorter. If you're looking for autographs or player interaction afterwards, though, best pick another day. All they'll want to do is hit the NY Thruway at 90 MPH!

That is what I thought, last time we went they had some sort of fun center and skills thing for the kids. Got a couple autographs and pics for the kids.

• 2 weeks later...

Cool, if I do go, and it looks like I will, Ill hit you up.

Yea man I'll smoke up and meet you at Miami Mikes or Applebees for a drink. Or taco Bell for a couple tacos. Or I'll just forget and leave you hanging there while I don't show up.

Yea man I'll smoke up and meet you at Miami Mikes or Applebees for a drink. Or taco Bell for a couple tacos. Or I'll just forget and leave you hanging there while I don't show up.

While Im betting you do forget, if we do meet, no thanks on the Taco Bell. Ill take you up on the others though. :)

Are you sure you wanna do that? :blink:

Sure, why not? If i go, Im gonna go in to the city, and try and meet up with you too. Im gonna see who wants to meet. Maybe a lil pre SW meeting of the minds. Ill see if boohyah, golfer, T, jr, and anyone else in or around the vicinity wants to finally meet the Blue/ :)

I've never been, does it cost money to attend?

If you want to park right next to the field I am pretty sure they wack you for parking but their are other lots at teh University within 1/4 mile that are free. Other than that, it's free. Although if you bring a niece, nephew or son / daughter you will definitely get slammed by souveneirs and concessions.

If you want to park right next to the field I am pretty sure they wack you for parking but their are other lots at teh University within 1/4 mile that are free. Other than that, it's free. Although if you bring a niece, nephew or son / daughter you will definitely get slammed by souveneirs and concessions.

My sons always want something and i tell them no. LOL But i did get myself a tshirt two years ago. Everything there is the same price as it is on the website, bunch of shit.

It is $5 to park and is still a decent walk to the field, be sure to bring some water because it gets hot!

I once went on the last day and met Parcells, McConkey and Harry hanging around Pleasantville when all the others had vamoosed

Simms threw me a few passes going long

Simms was still there lifting weights when everyone else had hit the highway

• 1 month later...

I'll be there for the 8/12 and 8/13 workouts.

Loved it when they were in Pleasantville and FDU Madison. Those places were a a little more than a 30 minute drive and I was there 2 or 3 times a week!

• 2 weeks later...