SportsWrath

Eli Manning 31 on NFL top 100 list

GorillaNJ

Getting back to JPP, did u guys see where Canty went on the Michael Kay show and compared JPP to Reggie White? I took a little flack for making that co.parison after his rookie season by some, but now at least one of his teammates is saying it, and it should seem to those

people lime less of a reach now. I can't wait to watch this kid next year. Who do we play first? Cowboys? Watch out Romo,

Here is my top 100

#1 Eli Manning

#2 Hakeem Nicks

#3 JPP

#4 Victor Cruz

#5 Bradshaw

#6 Chase Blackburn

#7 David Diehl

#8 to be continued..........................If your not a Giants player you do not make the top 54 (Includes Perriloux)

The reason is these players comprise the World Champion NY/NJ Football Giants.....you do not need any others to win the Lombardi

Getting back to JPP, did u guys see where Canty went on the Michael Kay show and compared JPP to Reggie White? I took a little flack for making that co.parison after his rookie season by some, but now at least one of his teammates is saying it, and it should seem to those

people lime less of a reach now. I can't wait to watch this kid next year. Who do we play first? Cowboys? Watch out Romo,

Not from me you didn't.... because I was saying the same damn thing.

Yeah I know, we were both saying, I still maintain I made the comparison first, but I know you'll disagree with me! :P

LOL, yeah, I might not have shared that seemingly crazy opinion until I saw I wasn't the only one losing my mind over that guy.

But really, a guy who plays at 290 lbs that can move like that? Who else could we compare him to but the Minister of Defense. Reggie's the only other guy I've ever seen toss around offensive tackles like White used to.

the funny thing is that had JPP in the 20's or 30's and Ware in the top ten????? WTF?

Eli as 32 and Rodgers #1???? LOL............Eli chewed up Rodgers and spit him out in the playoffs

Not only Ware, but Jared Allen. Allen being ranked ahead of JPP is ridiculous. But, you think about it, this was JPP's 2nd season, and he ranked what, #24 I think? That means that there were players that ranked him in the top 10... they know. Remember that some of these guys voting have never played the Giants before with JPP on the team. Or if they did it was his rookie year when he was getting less reps and was in his learning phase.

To be the highest ranked Giant after his second season on a team with Eli, Nicks, Cruz, and Tuck... that is pretty awesome. So the guys that know... they REALLY know. And you heard it in his segment, how they talked about him. Even if he just repeats the season he had this past year (and I expect him to surpass it), he will probably be the highest or 2nd highest defensive player ranked on the list this time next year.

But Jared Allen? Great pass rusher, tremendous motor... but let's get real. Comparing him to JPP is like comparing Osi to Tuck. There are great pass rushers and then there are freaks of nature that dominate the line of scrimmage, rush the passer and swallow up runners, can run down a ball carrier down field, and bat any pass down at the line that is lower than 12' from the ground. What JPP does is dominate in every aspect you could ask him to at the DE position. I can't tell you how great this guy is going to be. And the thing is, people will get spoiled, especially young fans. They will compare every DE to JPP, and not realize how special this guy is. Soak it in, guys. A guy this great comes around once every 20 years.

the funny thing is that had JPP in the 20's or 30's and Ware in the top ten????? WTF?

Eli as 32 and Rodgers #1???? LOL............Eli chewed up Rodgers and spit him out in the playoffs

We figured out the Packers are one dimesional, and showed what happens to Rodgers when under duress. Just like in 2007, we set the blueprint on how to beat NE.