SportsWrath

Sash

Lughead

Injured today at OTA's grabbed the back of his left leg and hobbled off the field later seen with a wrap on his leg no word yet as to the severity of the injury or what the injury actually is but it sounds like a hamstring.

[NAS Mode]

Well when I was a personal trainer i was an expert in stretching exercises and fitness. So I obviously know more about this stuff than the whole team of Giants Professional Trainers and these professional athletes. If they would just stretch properly they would be impervious to any injury.

Take it from me I am a

Personal Trainer

An Accountant

A Lawyer

A Real Estate Mogul

An Athlete

Drug User

A Pharmacist

And my Personal favorite

A Camel Fucker.

[/Nas Mode]

LMAO

[NAS Mode]

Well when I was a personal trainer i was an expert in stretching exercises and fitness. So I obviously know more about this stuff than the whole team of Giants Professional Trainers and these professional athletes. If they would just stretch properly they would be impervious to any injury.

Take it from me I am a

Personal Trainer

An Accountant

A Lawyer

A Real Estate Mogul

An Athlete

Drug User

A Pharmacist

And my Personal favorite

A Camel Fucker.

[/Nas Mode]

[NAS Mode]

Take it from me I am a

Personal Trainer

An Accountant

A Lawyer

A Real Estate Mogul

An Athlete

Drug User

A Pharmacist

And my Personal favorite

A Camel Fucker.

[/Nas Mode]

:LMAO:

That was funny, BK, :P. But Nas, you know I'd love to have a beer with you sometime and shoot the shit. Hope we get the chance one day.

Of course it was funny... I know Bk is a jokester (I never found him funny though.. I never find someone who's an asshole to be funny.. I prefer the down to earth type of funny people) and a douche. He added a few things like... Lawyer? Personal Trainer? Real Estate Mogul? Drug User? (seriously I don't even drink... once in a blue I'd smoke 420 but that's about it).

Of course it was funny... I know Bk is a jokester (I never found him funny though.. I never find someone who's an asshole to be funny.. I prefer the down to earth type of funny people) and a douche. He added a few things like... Lawyer? Personal Trainer? Real Estate Mogul? Drug User? (seriously I don't even drink... once in a blue I'd smoke 420 but that's about it).

Guess you have a hard time laughing at yourself too then.