SportsWrath

Current WR Depth Charts

Treehugger

Rotoworld:

WR1 1 Hakeem Nicks sq_red_side.gif

2 Rueben Randle 3 Ramses Barden 4 Isaiah Stanback 5 Julian Talley WR2 1 Victor Cruz 2 Domenik Hixon 3 Jerrel Jernigan 4 Dan DePalma sq_red_side.gif

CBSSports.com:

Wide Receiver 1

H. Nicks

R. Randle

D. Hixon

I. Stanback

Wide Receiver 2

V. Cruz

J. Jernigan

R. Barden

D. DePalma

Yahoo Sports:

Nicks

Cruz

Randle

Jernigan

Sporting News.com:

Nicks

Cruz

Randle

Jernigan

Moving-picture-George-Washington-looking-at-you-gif-animation.gif

From BBI (http://www.bigblueinteractive.com/information-pages/depth-chart/ ) :

Wide Receiver (1)

Hakeem Nicks

Dominic Hixon

Ramses Barden

Isaiah Stanback

Reuben Randle

David Douglas

Wide Receiver (2)

Victor Cruz

Jerrel Jernigan

Dan DePalma

Jullian Talley

Brandon Collins

Hakeem is definitely the opening day big dog home run threat. Barring any injuries (knock on wood), he'll be one of the top receivers in the league

Cruz is definitely the opening day slot receiver for which there is no competition good enough to take it away from him. Jernigan will probably be the backup slot man.

The other side is where it gets really interesting. Randle, Barden, and Hixon will go to battle to be the starter opposite Nicks. Nothing would surprise me how this comes out.....even if one of the other lesser known guys steps up and outplays them. Randle has the edge in that he's a high round draft pick that's getting a lot of money from the Giants so they are going to give him every opportunity to earn it.

We have too many receivers which is a great, great problem to have. Can you ever remember the Giants having a blood bath battle over the 4th WR on the team?

Also, it's a position that has many injuries so there is never too much depth.....just as long as some other team doesn't raid our practice squad.

Jernigan = Sinorice Moss 2.0. In fact, I think Moss may have been a little better.

Barden will be our #4 on opening day, bank on it! :flex:

Jernigan has been flashing this offseason, You can't right off a guy after one year. We knew drafting him, that he was gonna develop his first year and they take their time with him, he didn't exactly get many opportunities last year. He will play a lot in the slot this year.

I briefly heard that Hixon is doing very well on his rehabbed knee too.

yeah one thing i remember hearing was that you wouldn't know by watching him that he is coming off that injury.

I briefly heard that Hixon is doing very well on his rehabbed knee too.

I love Hixon but I think those injuries are taking a huge toll on him and it's bound to show. I see us going Nicks, Cruz, Randle, Hixon, Barden/Jernnigan.

I love Hixon but I think those injuries are taking a huge toll on him and it's bound to show. I see us going Nicks, Cruz, Randle, Hixon, Barden/Jernnigan.

Me too but not on opening day. I think Hixon will come out of camp listed higher on the depth chart than Randle, purely on his knowledge of the playbook.