SportsWrath

Having withdrawals

Bigblue25

they appealed, I think they won. The Cowboys were still able to land Brandon Carr and they drafted Claiborne. They lost alot of games in the 4th, due to teams hitting big plays, they had no corners who could tackle, now they have two physical corners. They will be good competition.

No, they lost. Thats why the NFLPA is suing.

they appealed, I think they won. The Cowboys were still able to land Brandon Carr and they drafted Claiborne. They lost alot of games in the 4th, due to teams hitting big plays, they had no corners who could tackle, now they have two physical corners. They will be good competition.

I think the punishment was upheld.

I dont think you guys are giving Alex his due Credit. He was a guy who was learning a new play book every year. Finally got a Coach who believed him. JH knows what he is doing. Moss must have showed them something if the signed him. Plus you have Davis who wont be Double Teamed as much. Gore,Davis,Moss,Crabtree,ManningHam,Jenkins with a confident Alex Smith and there Def now thats a scary team.

I dont think you guys are giving Alex his due Credit. He was a guy who was learning a new play book every year. Finally got a Coach who believed him. JH knows what he is doing. Moss must have showed them something if the signed him. Plus you have Davis who wont be Double Teamed as much. Gore,Davis,Moss,Crabtree,ManningHam,Jenkins with a confident Alex Smith and there Def now thats a scary team.

yeah, definitely a team that made some scary improvements, imo.

I was starting to come around on Smith, but after his comments on Cam Newton I realized that he's neither confident nor understands the game as a quarterback should. I think its more often true that Alex Smith was the guy getting his coordinators fired. If he doesn't suck, then he doesn't get a new playbook each season.

I was starting to come around on Smith, but after his comments on Cam Newton I realized that he's neither confident nor understands the game as a quarterback should. I think its more often true that Alex Smith was the guy getting his coordinators fired. If he doesn't suck, then he doesn't get a new playbook each season.

I only saw the paraphrased version of what he said. All i got out of it that stats dont matter look at Cam Newton

I only saw the paraphrased version of what he said. All i got out of it that stats dont matter look at Cam Newton

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but I thought his comments reeked of insecurity. And what he said wasn't even right, there's a pretty good correlation between a QB lighting it up and winning games. Shows he wasn't really paying attention, because Cam was basically the only reason the Panthers weren't 1-15.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but I thought his comments reeked of insecurity. And what he said wasn't even right, there's a pretty good correlation between a QB lighting it up and winning games. Shows he wasn't really paying attention, because Cam was basically the only reason the Panthers weren't 1-15.

I was going to school in Coastal Carolina and all i could watch where the panthers. For ever Big Play he made there was another Pic or bone headed move he made. I think he can be Great but he has a lot of learning to do. I know the Pro Bowl means nothing but he the only Qb with a under 100 qbrating. I just do not get how you can complete passes in a game where there not rushing or really even playing D for that matter. Also Mike Vick has lit up games but Smith has taking his team far there where not a hole lot of diffrence between 11 49ers and and 10 9ers.