SportsWrath

Having withdrawals

Bigblue25

So what the Hey, First official prediction thread.

AFC EAST

1.Patriots 14-2

2.Jets 10-6 *WC1

3.Bills 8-8

4.Dolphins 4-12

AFC NORTH

1.Ravens 13-3

2.Bengals 9-7

3.Steelers 9-7

4.Browns 2-14

AFC SOUTH

1.Colts 9-7

2. Texans 8-8

3. Titans 5-11

4.Jaguars 2-14

AFC WEST

1.Chiefs 10-6

2.Broncos 10-6 *WC2

3.Chargers 9-7

4.Raiders 5-11

NFC EAST

1.Giants 12-4

2.Cowboys 10-6 *WC2

3.Eagles 8-8

4.Redskins 4-12

NFC NORTH

1.Packers 14-2

2.Bears 12-4 *WC1

3.Lions 6-10

4.Vikings 4-12

NFC SOUTH

1.Falcons 11-5

2.Saints 9-7

3.Panthers 6-10

4.Bucs 4-12

NFC WEST

1.Seahawks 10-6

2.49ers 9-7

3.Rams 6-10

4.Cardinals 5-11

AFC Wild Card Weekend: Broncos over Chiefs

Jets over Colts

AFC Divisional: Patriots over Broncos

Ravens over Jets

AFC Championship: Patriots over Ravens

NFC Wild Card:Bears over Seahawks

Cowboys over Falcons

NFC Divisional: Packers over Cowboys

Giants over Bears

NFC Championship: Giants over Packers

Super Bowl XLVII: Giants over Patriots

I think the Texans are a better team than 8-8... No way the Colt go 9-7.

49ers 9-7? Yeah, ok.

I have them beating the Bears in the NFC Championship game.

you have the Niners going to the Super Bowl?

I think the 9ers are going to be scary good this year.

there schedule is tougher, and I have no idea how any of there offseason moves helped. Mannigham and Jacobs are not a fit, and either is Moss. Who throws it deep to him,? not Alex Smith. They have to travel twice to east coast to play The Jets and Patriots, we travel there has do the Bears, they open against GB in Lambeau and Seattle will at least split with them, they also play the Saints in New Orleans.

there schedule is tougher, and I have no idea how any of there offseason moves helped. Mannigham and Jacobs are not a fit, and either is Moss. Who throws it deep to him,? not Alex Smith. They have to travel twice to east coast to play The Jets and Patriots, we travel there has do the Bears, they open against GB in Lambeau and Seattle will at least split with them, they also play the Saints in New Orleans.

All good points. But you have to consider that they had like NO weapons for Smith last season....other than Vernon Davis. Manningham is an upgrade over every one of their receivers. And I really liked the WR they picked up in the draft, too. Plus, I don't think they lost like anyone to FA, at least on defense....

Cowboys self destruct again, Eagles get the division win; Giants get in via wild card. If we win the division I'll be pleasantly surprised, they just seem to do better sneaking in versus outright owning the division.

All good points. But you have to consider that they had like NO weapons for Smith last season....other than Vernon Davis. Manningham is an upgrade over every one of their receivers. And I really liked the WR they picked up in the draft, too. Plus, I don't think they lost like anyone to FA, at least on defense....

I do like A.J Jenkins too, I just think I tough schedule and an improved Seattle, put them down. They have to be somewhere around 9-7 just to make sense for records to work out

I do like A.J Jenkins too, I just think I tough schedule and an improved Seattle, put them down. They have to be somewhere around 9-7 just to make sense for records to work out

Remember, Seattle doesn't really have anyone at QB....just a journeyman, Rodgers backup, and a rookie....

Eagles should be better then 8-8

For The NFC east I'll say

Giants 14-2

Dallas 11-5

Philly 11-5

Skins 8-8

The Giants have to go thru 2 Ls of a stinker and 2 tough losses... And one that just gets away.. I put them at 11-5 Winning the Division.. followed by the Eagles at 10-6 cowboys 9-7 Skins at 7-9.

The Giants have to go thru 2 Ls of a stinker and 2 tough losses... And one that just gets away.. I put them at 11-5 Winning the Division.. followed by the Eagles at 10-6 cowboys 9-7 Skins at 7-9.

As long as Mike Vick leads the Eagles and Tony Romo leads the Cowboys, the Cowboys will be the better team, IMO....I think the Cowboys sweep the Eagles and split one with us. I think they will go 10-6 and win a Wild Card. I HOPE we go 10-6 and beat them in a tie-breaker to win the East.

Remember, Seattle doesn't really have anyone at QB....just a journeyman, Rodgers backup, and a rookie....

There is talk they want Wilson to start, even after giving Flynn a big deal in the offseason.

There is talk they want Wilson to start, even after giving Flynn a big deal in the offseason.

Yea dude, Seattle blows. you are crazy to pick Seattle to finish ahead of San Fran.

Even garbage Alex Smith is better then the QBs in Seattle. Maybe Matt Flynn plays good though, maybe.

Also Colin Kapernick > Flynn or Smith.

I see the NFC west like this

SF: 11-5

Zona: 7-9

Seattle 6-10 (Earl Thomas is a beast)

Rams: 5-11

Yea dude, Seattle blows. you are crazy to pick Seattle to finish ahead of San Fran.

Even garbage Alex Smith is better then the QBs in Seattle. Maybe Matt Flynn plays good though, maybe.

When are they going to jumble up some of these divisions. God damn, I wish the Giants played in some of these pansy-ass divisions. But then again, it is a large part of why we win Super Bowls. We are always in the most competitive division in the league.

Russell Wilson is much better then Kaepernick, it's not even close. Wilson is gonna take the league by storm, they really aren't paying Flynn that much, Wilson can easily win the job, without any hard feelings for Flynn

When are they going to jumble up some of these divisions. God damn, I wish the Giants played in some of these pansy-ass divisions. But then again, it is a large part of why we win Super Bowls. We are always in the most competitive division in the league.

Given how the Giants play against bad teams (see the Redskins last year), I don't want a weak division.

Given how the Giants play against bad teams (see the Redskins last year), I don't want a weak division.

I think the Redskins are a poorly coached and poorly managed team. Talent-wise, they were just as good as us last year and their QB actually played better than Eli (plus Nicks dropped a key easy touchdown that would have been the difference in one of the games). But, in my opinion, they outplayed us in both of those games, and were far from a bad team...middle-of-the-road maybe.

I think the Redskins are a poorly coached and poorly managed team. Talent-wise, they were just as good as us last year and their QB actually played better than Eli (plus Nicks dropped a key easy touchdown that would have been the difference in one of the games). But, in my opinion, they outplayed us in both of those games, and were far from a bad team...middle-of-the-road maybe.

If RGX pans out they will take the league by surprise. I personally think the Redskins are the real competition in the division. The team is a good QB away from being very competitive.

Cowboys addressed their crap secondary, Skins got a (potential) franchise QB and the Eagles were finally figuring out their own system by the end of last season (didn't they also address their weak LBs?). I think the NFC East is going to be a real shit-fight for the next few years.

Cowboys addressed their crap secondary, Skins got a (potential) franchise QB and the Eagles were finally figuring out their own system by the end of last season (didn't they also address their weak LBs?). I think the NFC East is going to be a real shit-fight for the next few years.

Ain't the Skins and the Boys in deep cap trouble since the ruling against them was upheld?

Ain't the Skins and the Boys in deep cap trouble since the ruling against them was upheld?

they appealed, I think they won. The Cowboys were still able to land Brandon Carr and they drafted Claiborne. They lost alot of games in the 4th, due to teams hitting big plays, they had no corners who could tackle, now they have two physical corners. They will be good competition.