SportsWrath

Road to Super Bowl XLVI

Dragon

Our Super Bowl run is coming out on DVD and BluRay 6/5, however NFL Films dropped the ball. The set (BluRay running $50) only includes the playoff games. Seems as though they forgot we had to beat the Jets and Cowboys just to get into the playoffs. How do they include the Patriots LOSS back in 07 in that set, but don't include 2 list win games from this year?

Why would I spend $50 on something that I watched on TV ? I also recorded the whole season and the Giants Pre game shows for each game.

It's not the same. Hearing the narrator talking about games and plays etc is very different than sitting there to watch entire games.

They had two different set for our 2007 run. One was a clip of all the regular season games. Then another set for the entires game of all playoff games.

Nas I can't wait to watch that falcons game. What an awesome game that was.

Agreed. Can't believe I screamed so much I lost my voice for 2 days after lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Just went looking for this and Model's doesn't have it. Is it called "Road to Super Bowl 46"? I just ordered something by that title off Amazon but when I punch that up on you tube, I get the highlights of the regular season games, not the edited down network broadcast for the playoff games, like the five disc set I have from XLII. Hope I didn't order the wrong thing!

Just went looking for this and Model's doesn't have it. Is it called "Road to Super Bowl 46"? I just ordered something by that title off Amazon but when I punch that up on you tube, I get the highlights of the regular season games, not the edited down network broadcast for the playoff games, like the five disc set I have from XLII. Hope I didn't order the wrong thing!

The one on YouTube is the Super Bowl 46 Champions DVD. The Road to Super Bowl 46 is the edited games.