SportsWrath

LT Auctioning Off Super Bowl Ring

Mr. P

Or the Giants can just buy the ring and put it in with the rest of the trophies/memorabilia... just saying.

Or if he doesn't want it Nas, he can just arrange for them to have it. Why should they buy the ring they already gave him?.

IMO, if Osi wants to do te right thing then give the money he's willing to shell out to give this guy his ring back to some charity where they might fucking appreciate it.

Then I would do that with every player that sold their superbowl rings. . Bobby Johnson wouldn't darken the door again if I had a choice.

I'm not trying to be a hardass on this. These fucking guys got paid a lot of money by the organization and those rings don't come out of a machine at the mall. If he gave the kid the ring, it should be followed by " you're not to ever sell that shit or you give it back to me". That he now knows he's selling it and still doesn't stop him, just emphasizes again to me even more "best Giant ever - even bigger dickhead off the field".

.....but.....he like...elbow dropped Bam Bam Bigelow and beat his ASS at Wrestlemania like 10.....!

Or if he doesn't want it Nas, he can just arrange for them to have it. Why should they buy the ring they already gave him?.

IMO, if Osi wants to do te right thing then give the money he's willing to shell out to give this guy his ring back to some charity where they might fucking appreciate it.

or better yet, stop bitching about your contract and then go around trying to by expensively useless shit.

I don't see the problem in selling it, personally. It's a freaking ring, it's not like it's the Lombardi Trophy and I'd prolly sell it, too, if it was worth over $100 grand. Players sell theirs all the time...

I trust your wisdom T, well said.

I just think Tree calling him a "Kiddy raper" was a little harsh. He's not a Sandusky IMO.

He definitely messed up, no doubt. The dude made another really bad mistake. The pimp is the real criminal here.

LT has been a fan of drugs and hookers. He's not the worst guy in the world.

He must use better judgement and definitely should stay away from any chick that even looks under 25 lol. He can't make that mistake again,

But even I use ally of caution when hunting for pussy when it comes to age. I aim for 19 & up an pretty soon I will go 21& up. But you must ID them, id they appear young.They dont usuallycare.

Bad or not... you don't just go from a multi-millionaire to a broke ass unless you're a certified dumb-ass. Shit, even I have cash stashed in a safe deposit box just in case shit hits the fan.

Bad or not... you don't just go from a multi-millionaire to a broke ass unless you're a certified dumb-ass. Shit, even I have cash stashed in a safe deposit box just in case shit hits the fan.

Was LT really a multi millionaire though? Not sure how much he earned during his career, but it couldn't have been a whole lot by today's standards and his style of living.

Thats an ignorant statement Nas.

Was LT really a multi millionaire though? Not sure how much he earned during his career, but it couldn't have been a whole lot by today's standards and his style of living.

He made ENOUGH money to be able to make investments... say an apartment building.. or 2 or 3.. you know a dumb ass named Donald Trump had daddy's money and made a billionaire out of himself... real estate.. not rocket science.. about a restaurant here and there.. you know... you don't need a whole lot to own a franchise say.. Dunkin Donuts... Five Guys... etc.. you don't just sit on your ass and not grow your wealth unless you're a certified dumb ass.

Thats an ignorant statement Nas.

I think its an obvious truth that you don't go from multi-millionaire to broke without... well, if not being an actual dumbass, then doing many, many dumbass things. So I'm not sure what you mean....is calling LT a dumbass Giants-fan heresy?

I think its an obvious truth that you don't go from multi-millionaire to broke without... well, if not being an actual dumbass, then doing many, many dumbass things. So I'm not sure what you mean....is calling LT a dumbass Giants-fan heresy?

I do know that like a lot of athletes that don't understand economics and cost...he went into a partnership on a restaurant and I believe a car dealership. For athletes the two businesses seem to be money trees on the outside and then when you own one you see what incredible money sinks they can be. Brad Benson excepted. :P

You dont know specifics about what went down. Sure we can speculate. But we dont know what is really going on.

You dont know specifics about what went down. Sure we can speculate. But we dont know what is really going on.

LOL.... what specifics do you need to know? One day you've got several million dollars... some later point you don't. That doesn't just happen to you... you have to make mistakes for that to happen. Maybe its drug abuse. Maybe its bad business decisions. Could be anything... regardless, dumb ass. I can't think of anything, a single valid reason, for somebody to go from wealth to poverty. Getting rich is the hard part. Growing, or at least keeping wealth is really pretty damn easy.

With respect to LT, as much time as he spends on the golf course, I don't think he's crying poverty.

With respect to LT, as much time as he spends on the golf course, I don't think he's crying poverty.

This. I don't know why people think he's broke. He gave the ring to his son. He's the one selling it, not LT.

LOL.... what specifics do you need to know? One day you've got several million dollars... some later point you don't. That doesn't just happen to you... you have to make mistakes for that to happen. Maybe its drug abuse. Maybe its bad business decisions. Could be anything... regardless, dumb ass. I can't think of anything, a single valid reason, for somebody to go from wealth to poverty. Getting rich is the hard part. Growing, or at least keeping wealth is really pretty damn easy.

Even in a different language..still funny.