SportsWrath

LT Auctioning Off Super Bowl Ring

Mr. P

Sad...sad...sad. Wish I had a few million stashed away...because I would buy it and stash it away to give back to him once he recovered (if) his self respect. Addiction is a life long issue.

True.....LT could have been bringing down some nice money in endorsements, pretty much for the rest of his life, if he just kept his dick clean.

Guys, let's not feel too bad here. This guy

Sad...sad...sad. Wish I had a few million stashed away...because I would buy it and stash it away to give back to him once he recovered (if) his self respect. Addiction is a life long issue.

You'd be keeping that ring T. This guy has no life skills at all and would rather hide his flaws playing golf than acting like a real man and father. Nothing stopping him getting a real job like the rest of us.

from jay glazer:

Lawrence Taylor just reached out to me through a mutual friend re the auction of his SB ring. Taylor had ZERO clue this was happening! Years ago he gave his rings to his son TJ, who apparently put it up.

LT wasn't aware at all that his son had put it up for auction. However, he had no problem with it bc he feels they are now his sons property

His longtime rep Mark Lepselter said he talked w LT who said, "Lawrence was in fact unaware of it but said he gave it to TJ (his son) and its his right to do what he wants with it. He's fine with whatever TJ decided."

Lepselter originally called him about it he must've been first to get him on subject bc LT responded w "What the %#€ r u talking about?!?"

Guys, let's not feel too bad here. This guy

You'd be keeping that ring T. This guy has no life skills at all and would rather hide his flaws playing golf than acting like a real man and father. Nothing stopping him getting a real job like the rest of us.

You're probably right Bro....I was not like other kids I never worshiped athletes like demi-gods the way some kids did. Its just sad that this guy could be making more money...receiving more praise...than anyone else out there in football land. And its just all dust now. The relapses were one thing...the chasing and banging near underage or underage kids for sale was the final nail in the coffin. It was fate too that he hooked up with Brad van Pelt and Gregory...both big time drug users and all around party dudes. I think Taylor was a get drunk type of frat boy anyway who just went to the next level when the 'caine was laid out in front of him.

You're probably right Bro....I was not like other kids I never worshiped athletes like demi-gods the way some kids did. Its just sad that this guy could be making more money...receiving more praise...than anyone else out there in football land. And its just all dust now. The relapses were one thing...the chasing and banging near underage or underage kids for sale was the final nail in the coffin. It was fate too that he hooked up with Brad van Pelt and Gregory...both big time drug users and all around party dudes. I think Taylor was a get drunk type of frat boy anyway who just went to the next level when the 'caine was laid out in front of him.

Ahhhh I have this feeling as well. Though he was down for a good time, party. Get a little drink

in. Then when the white snow was lay out. He just got cough in the moment. Sucks but I seen it happen before.

Ahhhh I have this feeling as well. Though he was down for a good time, party. Get a little drink

in. Then when the white snow was lay out. He just got cough in the moment. Sucks but I seen it happen before.

Yup...its a cliche...but cocaine is a helluva drug. Brad and Brian Kelly (not Gregory...maybe I was thinking of Lloyd Gregory?) were probably able to step back from it...but then again Brad died young at age 57 of a heart attack. Now his father died young from heart issues...but I bet you the 'caine he snorted in abundance did not help.

Is he estranged from his son by any chance?

Sounds that way....it was probably one of those...son hold onto this for me because I can't trust myself. The son is probably pissed off at the absentee father lets go snort/smoke and fuck a child prostitute thing that LT had going. So its one of those my father never gave me shit so I am making something on this deal.

Sounds that way....it was probably one of those...son hold onto this for me because I can't trust myself. The son is probably pissed off at the absentee father lets go snort/smoke and fuck a child prostitute thing that LT had going. So its one of those my father never gave me shit so I am making something on this deal.

That's what I'm wondering.

I remember one of my buddies went to school with TJ Taylor... said he was a grade-A prick.

was he any good at football? why does LT not have any children in the NFL? If a dude like Mark Ingram has good enough football genes to pass on, I gotta believe LTs are 3 times better...