SportsWrath

On NFL Network - Giants Have Had the Best Draft

BleedinBlue

Doesn't mean anything, but NFL network allowed TV fans to vote on who they thought had the best draft (through round 3) and Giants came in first overwhelmingly (yeah, yeah, I know you don't end a sentance with an adverb).

Anyway:

Giants 39%

Patriots 23%

Rams 19%

Colts 10%

Steelers 9%

Of course, it all depends on the quantity of fans watching the show so it's skewed. It's hard not to say the Colts have the best draft considering where they got to pick.

Anyway, even the analysts admitted the Giants were having an awfully good draft considering they only had 3 picks and those were at the end of the rounds.

Kinda cool getting accolades for a change.

You gotta like what San Francisco is doing or the theory behind what they're trying to do, also. I, personally, liked the Jenkins pick and I liked the LaMichael James pick even better.

Bleedin, I think that list didn't include all the teams in the draft, just a select few.

yeah, out of those 5. I really wonder how we received so many votes simply because we picked much later than most of those teams. Draft spot - quality of drafted player we are right up there, IMO, though.

I love the direction they are taking with the draft and the things it may mean for the offense. Love the addition of Wilson. We no longer have a slow-lumbering beast in Jacobs....we have a quick to the line, explosive, home run threat. I think Reuben Randle will eventually be a better wide receiver than Mario Manningham, as well. Then, we still got a tight end and an offensive line prospect to develop.

Yeah.....I don't know how the poll was set up. I was just surprised to see the Giants anywhere near the top in any poll.

Considering where the Giants are drafting, they have done a remarkable job the first two nights. Still hard to believe Randle fell into our laps. That was just plain crazy.

I did not look at the actual poll, but if the Bengals aren't on there, I wouldn't give it much credence. Cincinatti kicked the living shit out of this draft. Sure, any of them could potentially be busts, but given pre-draft rankings and the general consensus on how these guys will translate into the NFL...they've got 6-7 starters in one draft to add onto what they're developing with Dalton/Green on offense.

Dre Kirkpatrick, CB

Kevin Zeitler, OG

Devon Still, DT

Mohamed Sanu, WR

Brandon Thompson - DT

Orsen Charles, TE

Shaun Prater, CB

Marvin Jones, WR

George Iloka, S

Dan Harron, RB

I did not look at the actual poll, but if the Bengals aren't on there, I wouldn't give it much credence. Cincinatti kicked the living shit out of this draft. Sure, any of them could potentially be busts, but given pre-draft rankings and the general consensus on how these guys will translate into the NFL...they've got 6-7 starters in one draft to add onto what they're developing with Dalton/Green on offense.

Dre Kirkpatrick, CB

Kevin Zeitler, OG

Devon Still, DT

Mohamed Sanu, WR

Brandon Thompson - DT

Orsen Charles, TE

Shaun Prater, CB

Marvin Jones, WR

George Iloka, S

Dan Harron, RB

Maybe Herron is a player but they have to get a more dangerous running game. But that is a great draft. Getting Iloka late, he could be a starting FS for them, and Sanu is going to be a good complimentary player for Green. They say Still is inconsistent, but I saw an overpowering player on his game vids and he's going to be an impact player for them soon. I like him adding to their front seven in that tough AFC North division. And you have to like Zeitler, very safe pick, going to contribute right away, step in and add some pop to their running game and help Dalton, too. Good guy to get with Ngata in the division.

Maybe Herron is a player but they have to get a more dangerous running game. But that is a great draft. Getting Iloka late, he could be a starting FS for them, and Sanu is going to be a good complimentary player for Green. They say Still is inconsistent, but I saw an overpowering player on his game vids and he's going to be an impact player for them soon. I like him adding to their front seven in that tough AFC North division. And you have to like Zeitler, very safe pick, going to contribute right away, step in and add some pop to their running game and help Dalton, too. Good guy to get with Ngata in the division.

Hell, I like the Charles and Prater picks too...Prater more for depth purposes, but Charles could be an impact player this year too.

I don't know much about Marvin Jones or Brandon Thompson, but if the rest all contribute as I think they have the potential to do, this will be a very, very good draft to them and could potentially put them in competition with the Ravens and Steelers. That said, the Steelers draft wasn't anything to scoff at either.