SportsWrath

New York Mets (13-7) at San Francisco Giants (11-9) on 4/26/06 at 3:30

Plax 4 Prez

Fuckin' Mets. I have the worst days/nights when they lose. It's sucks being a fan of a specific team sometimes. They better pull this one out.

Have faith my man. Look Bannister does himself good and drives two guys in to tie the game at 3.

Good win...and stuck it to Chris Russo...in an interview with Brian Sabean Giants GM today he kept saying "We" when referring to the Giants...little bitch..typical interview...Francesca references the Yankees, of course, in every Baseball interview...anyway Russo probably wet himself on the Bonds HR and beat his kid on the win by the Mets :LMAO:

Edited by Blader

Have faith my man. Look Bannister does himself good and drives two guys in to tie the game at 3.

Faith is what I had. I almost lost it when Barry hit his dramatic dinger. Wright had the chance to make up for it but struck out...

Good win for the Mets. I feel for D Wright and Wagner.

Let them go to Hotlanta and kick some ass. Until they beat up the Braves for the season I can't get too excited.

UGh- Good game Mets fans. But tell me, why does Randolph walk Barry with Alou on deck but not walk him up by 2 in the ninth with Niekro on deck. Doesn't make sense but it turned out ok for you guys. I love the speed on your team.