Week 10 Sunday 11/11/2012 Giants @ Eagles FOX 4:05 PM

Week 11 Sunday 11/18/2012 Giants @ Panthers NBC 8:20 PM

Week 12 Monday 11/26/2012 Buccaneers @ Giants ESPN 8:30 PM

Week 13 Sunday 12/2/2012 Packers @ Giants FOX 4:05 PM

Week 14 Sunday 12/9/2012 Giants @ Ravens FOX 1:00 PM

Week 15 Sunday 12/16/2012 Giants @ Cowboys FOX 4:05 PM

Week 16 Thursday 12/20/2012 Steelers @ Giants NFLN 8:20 PM

Week 17 Sunday 12/30/2012 Giants @ Redskins FOX 1:00 PM

I got this from someone, on facebook, not sure if it could change but I likey.

Highly dislike the week 6 bye and the short week before we play the Steelers, but hey...

Good Lord December is brutal.

We do get a rough 4 game stretch and end with Washington, when RG3 will have almost a full year under his belt. We struggle with QB's that can run and we get Cam,Vick,Freeman, RG3 and Big Ben, also Rodgers can run when he has too.

That schedule is worse than last year. All I see there is Browns that you think "definite". Every other game is huge, we are not going to have easy times with the Panthers or Bucs this year.

Really can't even think that. Last time we played the Browns they kicked our asses.

Really can't even think that. Last time we played the Browns they kicked our asses.

The Browns right now seem to be clueless, they should never have let RG# get away, they had more to offer than the Skins. Plus not for nothing, but we were really bad that game.

The Browns right now seem to be clueless, they should never have let RG# get away, they had more to offer than the Skins. Plus not for nothing, but we were really bad that game.

It was the Braylon Edwards show, I think it was Ross that got crushed that night by Edwards. Was it Quinn throwing to him?

They need help in alot of places to give up that much for RG3, would of been bad for them. There is other QB's in this draft. Tannehill is no good and to draft him at 4 is dumb, though If they were to get a QB like Osweiler or Foles later that would good for them. They shouldn't draft Richardson either, they have Shurmur and Chilly, which is pretty much means they want to run the Eagles offense and they don't run the ball enough to warrant taking a back at 4 overall.

Seems like we have alot of nationally televised games, which is good for those without Sunday Ticket in the non NY area. I like the 4' O clock games too.

We are America's Team baby :flex: