SportsWrath

Aaron Ross to Jags

Dragon

How did he prove to be an idiot?

I think he has a bigger value than his contract showed.... till that fucking contract I always held Mario in high regard.. and defended him when others said he wasn't the sharpest of tools... but wtf... he's worth at least double what he got from the 9ers.. there are always the redskins and the raiders

^ yea I thought he'd get more also. But who knows what went down. Maybe his knee is sketchy. I remember in december Mario said "there some stuff floating around in there" his knee. Who knows, I wouldn't call him an idiot though, he's a good dude, good giant, good teammate, he was clutch also. And now he's a millionaire. Best of luck to him and I hope he earns a fat payday in 2 years.

Yeah. Hope Mario become serviable for many years. The dude never bitched about money nor was a distraction. He earn his money on the right time and place. Let's hope he dose good.

I mean a year ago everyone was so hyped for him to become the second WR behind Nicks. So he dose have talent. And for people to kick dirt at his name is just wrong.

You can be a moron and still play football extremely well. Medicore football smarts does not a genius make.

As complicated as the game has become?....gone are the days when you could take the biggest guy you can find and tell him to knock down the guy in front of him.

Fifty years ago some of those guys signed their contracts in Crayola. Not anymore though... can't remember the last moron that became an extremely good NFL player. Maybe Dan Marino?

^ yea I thought he'd get more also. But who knows what went down. Maybe his knee is sketchy. I remember in december Mario said "there some stuff floating around in there" his knee. Who knows, I wouldn't call him an idiot though, he's a good dude, good giant, good teammate, he was clutch also. And now he's a millionaire. Best of luck to him and I hope he earns a fat payday in 2 years.

It's the money side of me that got upset... I thought he was worth more than he got. I always felt he was a good player for us and made a great catch when it mattered most. Best of luck to him... I just don't like the 9ers.