SportsWrath

Aaron Ross to visit Bengals

BIGBLUE01

Yes, I just typed that because I didnt want it to be only a link. lol

I think he ends up in dallas.

When I heard the cut Newman (better late than never) I thought Ross is heading there... although my guess is they're not high on him anyway but will sign him for the right price.

When I heard the cut Newman (better late than never) I thought Ross is heading there... although my guess is they're not high on him anyway but will sign him for the right price.

There are a bunch of teams where Ross could be their #2. I still think that that the Ross and Manningham situations are awfully similar. 3rd best on current team at their position, FAs, and could be #2's elsewhere. Once the cream of the FA crop get snatched up, we'll see if these two actually latch on somewhere. Surprised we haven't heard anything about Manningham or Jacobs yet.

There are a bunch of teams where Ross could be their #2. I still think that that the Ross and Manningham situations are awfully similar. 3rd best on current team at their position, FAs, and could be #2's elsewhere. Once the cream of the FA crop get snatched up, we'll see if these two actually latch on somewhere. Surprised we haven't heard anything about Manningham or Jacobs yet.

He's also visiting with the Redskins.

Heard Dallas signed Carr (some CB.. to a 5-yr $50M contract)

Carr is a pretty good signing for Dallas. Don't think that that will limit their interest in safeties and other CBs. Their secondary was awful.

Personally, I hope there are more Nnamdi Asomughas around....

According to ESPN NFL insider Adam Schefter, Manningham's camp is having early conversations with three teams -- San Francisco, Miami and Buffalo. According to ProFootballTalk.com, Manningham will visit with the Niners on Thursday.

So Manningham goes to be the #3 behind Crabtree and Moss...good for him. He may push both Moss and Crabtree for the #2, but he was doing the same with Cruz here. Add to that the fact that he's got a piece of shit QB throwing to him.

The grass is not always greener, but I guess the cash might be.