SportsWrath

Redskins gets #2 pick from Rams

boohyah

Nice deal for the Rams.....if Bradford pans out.

Yea I did not even think of that side of the trade!!

Wow! If there GM is legit they are set!!

Imagin Reese with 5 first round picks in 3 years plus 3 seconds in 2 years!!

Makes the Eli trade look like a bargain.

THREE 1st round picks for an over-hyped prospect? Classic Snyder.

You could say the same thing about when we drafted Eli.

Well expect for the three 1sts part.

The Redskins obviously think they got a franchise QB, much like the Giants did when they went out and drafted Eli.

I applaud the move, the franchise has been needing a QB since the 90s. If in 10 years RGKDJFUIR10202983 1/3 is lifting a Lombardi for the 'Skins then it will be worth it.

Guest StrahansGap

Foxsports.com reporting Redskins and Rams switch 1st rounders and Rams get 2 future 1st rounders.

Say hello to RG3 everyone.

Hey RG3, meet mr manning. No, not that manning. The other manning in YOUR division with TWO super bowl rings.

This move by the redskins means nothing to me.

It's a lot to give up, but they had to get a decent quarterback in there, and I think this kid could be the guy for them. I mean the onus in the league right now is get the quarterback and build around him and if they have to give up a lot for him, then so be it.

The big winner here is the Rams though. Jeff Fisher is going to be a happy camper now.

It's TWO first round picks and the other additional picks, you guys. They swapped positions, the Redskins still draft 6th this year.

The Redskins draft second now.

They gave their 1st (6th overall) this year and two more first round picks and a second as well.

I'm kind of worry about this move. The skins have a decent O-line and their defense is up there. With enough cap room and a few practice together to gel shit together.......... The bEAST is back!!!!

Yea if they spend that $ wisely, it makes up for the loss of draft picks. It's not ideal, but they have plenty of cap room for sure.

Let's just hope they invest it poorly as usual.

It's TWO first round picks and the other additional picks, you guys. They swapped positions, the Redskins still draft 6th this year.

That would be very odd for the Redskins to give away 2 first rounders and a second so they could pick in their normal 6th spot.

Redskins are picking 2nd and I think were going to use it to get a kick ass punter not RGIII

The Redskins draft second now.

They gave their 1st (6th overall) this year and two more first round picks and a second as well.

If you want to look at it like that, I guess, ya sure. They swapped picks for two future first rounders and the additional picks, though. They aren't down 3 first round picks though, that's how I look at it. They're down 2.

But I see what you're saying and technically you're right, I'm wrong.

There ya go, Osi, suck it, I do admit when I'm wrong.

That would be very odd for the Redskins to give away 2 first rounders and a second so they could pick in their normal 6th spot.

Redskins are picking 2nd and I think were going to use it to get a kick ass punter not RGIII

ya, typo, you know what I mean. They pick 2nd.

Yes, they technically gave up a pick they owned, so it IS their first round pick. It just sounds weird to me because they still have a first round pick this year.

Saying they gave up 3 first rounders makes it sound like they gave up more than they really did.

I know I'd give that up to get Eli again in a heartbeat.

Like Osi said, the Redskins actually have a low cap number, since Shanahan has been there they have gotten rid of dead weight, i.e Albert Haynesworth. They are gonna go big in the free agent market this year and will surround RG3 with has much talent has possible. They already have young decent pieces on offense, like Helu and Hankerson. The Rams got a somewhat good deal, like Storm said, It's really only two first rounders, cause the Redskins get a higher first rounder this year. Bradford doesn't fit Schottenheimers offense and if he doesn't play well, I could see the Rams going after Barkley next year. This year the Rams will probably get Morris Claiborne, Blackmon could be an option, but he is not a fit in there new offense either.

Yea if they spend that $ wisely, it makes up for the loss of draft picks. It's not ideal, but they have plenty of cap room for sure.

Let's just hope they invest it poorly as usual.

I really hope our LB are up for the task. RG can run like he stole something. Plus we weren't very good matching up with the skins. I can't think of a division as scary as ours if the skins can get shit together.

I recall the last time two QB coming out 1 & 2 overall and it wasn't pretty. Not to be an ass but I don't like any other team gaining on us.

Well, here's to officially hoping RGIII is a bust.

I hope he is a pretty decent QB actually.

Would be nice to have another NFC East rivalry going on between to good teams, instead of the late season cluster fuck that has been happening the last few seasons.

Plus out of 'Skins, Eagles and 'Boys, I kinda respect the Redskins the most.