SportsWrath

Realistic draft day wishlists

gmenroc

Thinking of Tyrone Wheatley? I believe he was a Michigan guy.

Thanks...but didn't we have a bust at WR from Michigan as well or am I remembering all of those busts at RB. Wasn't Butch Woolfolk from Michigan as well? I never saw a back run for a hundred yards sideline to sideline and then barely break the line of scrimmage. Classic example of the uneven competition in college where semi-talented guys can rack up tons of yards against defenses that are vulnerable outside, don't stay in their lanes and/or don't guard against the cutback. :P

Thanks...but didn't we have a bust at WR from Michigan as well or am I remembering all of those busts at RB. Wasn't Butch Woolfolk from Michigan as well? I never saw a back run for a hundred yards sideline to sideline and then barely break the line of scrimmage. Classic example of the uneven competition in college where semi-talented guys can rack up tons of yards against defenses that are vulnerable outside, don't stay in their lanes and/or don't guard against the cutback. :P

I'm not sure I'd call Wheatly a bust... he didn't work out for us but excelled when he went to another team... for some reason he was in the dog house with us.

I'm not sure I'd call Wheatly a bust... he didn't work out for us but excelled when he went to another team... for some reason he was in the dog house with us.

Reeves never wanted him, he fumbled alot, but did lead the team in all purpose yards in 97. When Fizzle came in, he wanted Tiki to start, even after Wheatley had a good camp.