SportsWrath

Converted Cowboys fan

Lughead

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dlSu6pjqq3U#!

Cadie is Spinless. I love to have Cowboys fans jump ship but. I dont like bandwagon front runners. As soon as there is any glimmer of hope his "former" team sniffs the playoffs he will be one of the first's to "re-worship" the star.

I am with Noe on this.

That and the sudden fans that came outta nowhere when the team of their city is doing well. Fucking 69er fans.

I just had one walk into my office an hour ago. This guy is leaving my agency and he is saying goodbye and then he asks if I am a Giants fan (no I have tons of Giants shit...coat...jacket...posters...etc for shits and giggles...lol); I say of course. Then I say you obviously are not by the way you ask me. Then he says 69'er...yeeeccch. Well I am nice to him and say well after ten years of nothing they are back...and I welcome them ....anytime in NFC Championships with the same results...ANYTIME...lololol. :giants: :giants: :giants:

I don;t know who Cadie is. but....I would like to nominate a name change...

Fatty........or Fatdie

The first sounds similar and is more fitting.And the second is what I would like him todo. He's got the Fat down now all he has todo is die. Which by the size of him is several Big Macs from right.....

now...

Also we (NYG fans) don't want convterted Dallas fans for two reasons.

(1) They don't know shit about football.

and two the biggest reason.

(2) They REALLY don't know shit about football.

UK. I'm interested to know. What kind of NFL fans you mostly get over there???

Cowboys , 49ers , Steelers , Redskins are probably the most favoured teams ...............then NE , Giants , Bears , Raiders.

( Bitish Cowboys fans really are pathetic losers who know nothing about football ! )

Some of the best , knowledgeble NFL fans ive met are actually Irish

They had fans? The Cardinals fans before or after Warner.

Anyway that fat ass can stay a Cowboys fan.

I never saw one before Brady. And speaking of AZ fans, I live here. There were NONE before Warner. Even though they all try to say that theyve been around since the beginning. Bullshit. I used to go to Sun Devil Satdium back when we were in the same division. There were four of them, and they worked at the stadium. lol

Cowboys , 49ers , Steelers , Redskins are probably the most favoured teams ...............then NE , Giants , Bears , Raiders.

( Bitish Cowboys fans really are pathetic losers who know nothing about football ! )

Some of the best , knowledgeble NFL fans ive met are actually Irish

interesting.. i'm assuming a lot of them become fans because they A. visited those city before and thought it's cool to become a fan. B. They just became fans and cheered for the most recent Superbowl Champs. or C. cuz cowboys and raiders have pretty manly colorssss. :supergay: ....

you're right tho.. IF there's a bar i go to for a sunday football game,, it's always an Irish PUb.. those guys are passionate about their team and that TEAM ONLY!!!.. very respectful fans a well, my local pub is a JETS Irish bar...

interesting.. i'm assuming a lot of them become fans because they A. visited those city before and thought it's cool to become a fan. B. They just became fans and cheered for the most recent Superbowl Champs. or C. cuz cowboys and raiders have pretty manly colorssss. :supergay: ....

you're right tho.. IF there's a bar i go to for a sunday football game,, it's always an Irish PUb.. those guys are passionate about their team and that TEAM ONLY!!!.. very respectful fans a well, my local pub is a JETS Irish bar...

For all it's worth most NFL fans in Yemen are Giants fans...

I never saw one before Brady. And speaking of AZ fans, I live here. There were NONE before Warner. Even though they all try to say that theyve been around since the beginning. Bullshit. I used to go to Sun Devil Satdium back when we were in the same division. There were four of them, and they worked at the stadium. lol

Sucks for real fans when your team becomes good and fat fucks like the video jump on board. Must have pissed off real Cardinal fans who stuck it out and then all these wannabes show up. At least for the real fans the rush is so much better.

For all it's worth most NFL fans in Yemen are Giants fans...

Nas , i was at University 21 years ago wirh a guy from Oman ....and he was a Giants fan too ( infact i was watching Superbowl 25 with him in the JCR bar when Norwood missed ) ......Giants fans are everywhere !

Sucks for real fans when your team becomes good and fat fucks like the video jump on board. Must have pissed off real Cardinal fans who stuck it out and then all these wannabes show up. At least for the real fans the rush is so much better.

Thats kind of a mystery to me, "die hard" Cardinal fans. If youre over 25 here in AZ, you had to be rooting for someone else at one point. Thats why I can never truly be convinced that theres a true blue cards fan. But I hear ya, the real fans suffer when everyone jumps on board.