SportsWrath

My reaction to us winning the Supe

Allstarjim

No he's a Giants fan... just his understated style of elation... that's my nephew, actually. The big guy directly in front of the camera is my best friend, wearing a Redskins shirt... he's a little tormented but he was rooting for the Giants in this game... because the opponent was the Pats. Nobody likes the Pats.

Can you tell mass quantities of beer was consumed... I mean a LOT of beer was drank that night.

As soon as that goofy ref signaled incomplete pass, I ran upstairs (was watching at a Friend's house) ran outside his house to scream "WHO'S ELITE NOW, BITCHES" Ran back inside, hugged every man, women and child I could find. I then grabbed a bottle of this cheap champagne I bought before the game, ran outside again and popped it off.

I got drunk and walked home at 3 AM.

LOL... we were up to about 2:30 celebrating... did the cigars and some Johnnie Walker's. It was a great night, except that while we were out there talking my buddy's wife wouldn't STFU and had to talk over everyone and put in her $.02 on everything. I mean she would not shut up or let anyone else talk. I almost asked him to put his pecker in her mouth so she'd have something to do with it other than kill our collective buzz.

Amatures!!!

I acted like a total snob... I was expecting a win all along :P

Nah really I was too fatigued from being tense the entire game... I let out a few squeeky yoohoos... and sat back down answering phone calls :)

I was so damn stoned that I just smiled and laughed hardcore and just kept smiling and thinking about how amazing this run has been =)

People were blowing my phone up, but I was so into the moment I didn't answer anyone and then i called/texted a few people back 15 minutes or so later and I was emotionally drained the rest f the night. Had about 7 drinks/beers the whole day, lots of food/munchies/blunts/dr pepper though.